Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

3:53 AM
Monday, March 11, 2024 (GMT+8)
Time in Singapore
Better a little late than never ... right? Kokomi and Grandfathers Secret V3.0, both as the separate Original and the combined V1.0-V3.0 Fan-edit. Coming soon, in a few days, Kokomi's Confused Diary ... anything to keep the natives (somewhat) "happy" .... Again, I appreciate the patience in helping me maintain Nini's two week posting delay!
MEGA: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V1.0-V3.0 [FanEdit]
KEY: JUpYVyEV66CW3FDRiNWEGs3wtFCp7yB0SrWKS_DcHs8
MEGA
: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V3.0 [OG.Edit]
KEY: gDVka4810RyLvZ5xxaDGCKq2FYzZfoV6Wf4DwhpoHVA
Could you renew this combined version? Thanks!

Bro you've done all you can to satisfy the non readers let them figure it out🤔
It does get a little frustrating at times. I've deleted some "inane" comments along the way, and updated through page 42 so far, streamling overly redundant posts and videoa. Still, I get the impression a lot of members don't really give a shit when it comes to information, etc, let alone read the comments by myself and others ... except for a handful. 😒

It does get a little frustrating at times. I've deleted some "inane" comments along the way, and updated through page 42 so far, streamling overly redundant posts and videoa. Still, I get the impression a lot of members don't really give a shit when it comes to information, etc, let alone read the comments by myself and others ... except for a handful. 😒
You just need to slowly complete your own things, whatever they do.
And you're right, many new members just come in and take the videos you posted and sell them in their countries. As for who Nini is, they don't care at all.
I saw your edited versions being sold on many websites.
So, Do we need to make some changes? are new members unable to download?
or can they only download after becoming a member for one month?

Last edited:
You just need to slowly complete your own things, whatever they do.
And you're right, many new members just come in and take the videos you posted and sell them in their countries. As for who Nini is, they don't care at all.
I saw your edited versions being sold on many websites.
So, Do we need to make some changes? are new members unable to download?
or can they only download after becoming a member for one month?
I don't think making that would help maybe it could make thing worse I think we all we can is to reply to those comments I wish we had pin fuction like on top of the thread like announcement.
About the reseller Is a shame that's they're people who do that probably praying on someone that's doesn't have internet knowledge 😞

I don't think making that would help maybe it could make thing worse I think we all we can is to reply to those comments I wish we had pin fuction like on top of the thread like announcement.
About the reseller Is a shame that's they're people who do that probably praying on someone that's doesn't have internet knowledge 😞
I don't think it's necessary to reply. Just asking without looking at the post, I don't think they're real fans

I don't think it's necessary to reply. Just asking without looking at the post, I don't think they're real fans
It normal Ojisan post got burried really fast in the thread and a lot of people doesn't really want to scroll through 73+ page to find the answer and yeah it was an public forum so anyone could comment it was bond to happen.It will be frustrating absolutely people who talk like us know what happens but people who are here for content doesn't really care to read is a normal internet thing.

I will try to check regularly if somebody ask what happens to the video I will try to reply to their questions so maybe it would help and Ojisan will not be the only one reply to that.

Yeah ... if you read my previous posts, you would be aware that I pulled a lot of my MEGA links for some "cosmetic" updates. They should all be restored by
the week's end. Patience, Shadow should be back up in a day or two. 🥱
Daddy, you've planted all the info your children need to get updates and new releases. Time to cut the unbiblical cord and let your non compliant followers figure it out on their own. You have giving them the knowledge to keep up, let them grow up.😇😩

I suppose if there is any "good news" this evening, it's that I'm up to the mid-60s {page-wise], and after I finish with KDC 1-5, I move on to remastering Incense_Final, which leaves me with the Business Trip Epic ... then I should be caught up (tho' I will admit BT will take the good part, if not ALL, of the day to
remaster, in it's myriad forms). This has been a lesson in humility for me ... it's always been about Nini ...not me. I'm here to promote her work and share my
enthusiasm for her story-telling. I'm sure some of you here appreciate it, as much as I do. So hopefully soon, I'll catch some ZZZZ's and try to finish uo tomorrow,
or Saturday at the latest. 🥱

😱 Wow, you've put in all that effort deleting comments and streamlining content? O'jisan, your patience and passion truly shine through. 🌟

Kokomi's Confused Diary V1.0-V5.0+ [Fan.Edit]
  • 3D
  • Not what everyone is expecting ... bit it's a repost of Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V5. It'll have to hold you all over until the 12th, when KCD 1-6 is posted.
    Remastered and (hopefully) Nini approved! Included is Bob's Big Lie:
    MEGA: [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V1.0-V5.0+ [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: Cwms3l2h4Nl4ybPePwcVueDNmx_Y5R_9y86bSjWH3_g

PS. ...
    and now I start on Business Trip ... "sometime tomorrow" .... 🥱 :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
    FYI:
    If I've missed anything along the way ... let me know and I'll try to get to you request in a timely manner (somewhat ....)
    PS. Shadow is back up, BTW

Not what everyone is expecting ... bit it's a repost of Kokomi's Confused Diary V1-V5. It'll have to hold you all over until the 12th, when KCD 1-6 is posted.
    Remastered and (hopefully) Nini approved! Included is Bob's Big Lie:
    MEGA: [D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V1.0-V5.0+ [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: Cwms3l2h4Nl4ybPePwcVueDNmx_Y5R_9y86bSjWH3_g

PS. ...
    and now I start on Business Trip ... "sometime tomorrow" .... 🥱 :sleep::sleep::sleep:
    Sire you should also share the fan made business_trip_overtime you guys make with @CVXtreme3D some fans might want.😉

Sire you should also share the fan made business_trip_overtime you guys make with @CVXtreme3D some fans might want.😉
    FYI: Business Trip V01-V09.2 is Nini's EPIC ... I finished up the render of the "FanEdit" and almost a 1/4 through the BT 1-9.2 Original.edit. These are very large files, which will be posted together ... they are both basically MOVIES. Almost 7GB in size each, and approximately 2Hrs long. These are about 11 or 12 chapters edited together. I won't post the separate chapters individually ... I may make smaller sized files for those who are worried about drive-space, but there has to be an interest that I'm made aware of.
    Otherwise, expect the combined post in the early evening, PDT.
    I've informed Nini that all the offending posts have been removed here, so again I ask ... please don't post the earlier versions elsewhere, on a site such as SpankBang or R34Video ... etc, it'll just get Nini upset, again .... even though someone already has posted them.
    ***"Can't stop the signal, Mal." (Serenity)***

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom