Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Yikes ... weirdest dream I EVER had ...! :eek: But you know what that means ...

IT'S THE 12TH OF MAY IN SINGAPORE!

Kokomi's adventure with her very Confused Diary comes to a close ... be forewarned of the "twist" ending. But not to worry, I'm sure Nini has other plans for Kokomi in future stories.
MEGA:
[D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V01-V0.6_Final [Fan.Edit]
KEY: nBk_jN6AcNli-UyMiNQuOT3vpSk6I_peGiHfVK_HG38
MEGA:
[D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V0.6_Final [OG]
KEY: 0VcYKqG6kf9GxhzhT1TpvSvQg7vM_FmjylxKeBLaN4E

View attachment 489519
Just like I said Kokomi is a succubus oh.... sorry ""innocent looking succubus"". Only one regret left and that is threesome of Bob, Danny, and Kokomi.

ok friends, sorry for the delay (some pending issues) but I already have the conclusion of this interesting saga called Kokomi Confuced Diary V6 Translated and subtitled in Spanish, where in my opinion all or almost all the loose ends are explained with the impressive final scene, I think few of us expected an ending like the one that Nini, in her ingenious mind, gave us, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :love:

Megaupload:
[D13] Kokomi Confuced Diary V6 [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp]
Password: 99@++**All-Done**++@99

View attachment 490355

Saludous amigous ;):giggle:
Muchisimas gracias por la traduccion,te quedo genial! No tenes alguna pagina donde subis los videos de D13 en español?

I have a question, I couldn't find this shot in 《The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 1-2 [edit] 》video, what time does it appear in the video
The scene in question is from Urban Stange Tales_Kokomi and Grandfather's Secret. In the V1-V3 fan-edit, it occurs at about 17:13 minutes. Grandpa really wants to show Kokomi that he's still "got it"; but (no pun intended), she refuses but lets him rub her ass with his incredibly huge cock. Now is THAT a dutiful daughter-in-law, or what ?!?
Personally ... I think Grandpa was faking his illness it just to get into Kokomi ...

K&G 01.JPG

Last edited:
Muchisimas gracias por la traduccion,te quedo genial! No tenes alguna pagina donde subis los videos de D13 en español?
They are right here in this thread, just click on Reader Mode and search for the CVExtreme3D posts (y)

PS: This is a forum in English friend and as much as I would like to write in Spanish it is not allowed, I ask you to use Google Translate to make your questions and comments please, Saludous amigou! :giggle:

The scene in question is from Urban Stange Tales_Kokomi and Grandfather's Secret. In the V1-V3 fan-edit, it occurs at about 17:13 minutes. Grandpa really wants to show Kokomi that he's still "got it"; but (no pun intended), she refuses but lets him rub her ass with his incredibly huge cock. Now is THAT a dutiful daughter-in-law, or what ?!?
Personally ... I think Grandpa was faking his illness it just to get into Kokomi ...

View attachment 492868
Where can I find the version with the stepson? Since you can't share it here.
img_2024_05_12_14_36_52.jpg

Where can I find the version with the stepson? Since you can't share it here.View attachment 492869
There is no version with the stepson. That image is just a character study Nini made for a possible story that hasn't, or won't materialize in the future. The
"stepson" model is in the new version of Billiards. He's married to Penny's character, who appears to be cheating with his "best-friend".
Ain't life grand?

Old Age hits hard

View attachment 492868

Is it just me or kokomi's Confused diary really confused us all... The plot overall was great.. But i was expecting a more thrilling ending.. It was a bit confusing and disappointing.. Well that's my pov what you'll think??

Is it just me or kokomi's Confused diary really confused us all... The plot overall was great.. But i was expecting a more thrilling ending.. It was a bit confusing and disappointing.. Well that's my pov what you'll think??
I think the ending was tacked on to fuck with the viewer's expectations. Kokomi never seemed malicious ... just confused & desperate.
My honest opinion ... I think Nini is somewhat cynical ... and there is no happy ending for her female characters when men are involved. The closest "happy
ending
" was saved for the Mom character in the story Incense: at the end, she still gets to be fucked by two large cocks all she wants ... and she'll have the
"mind-control" excuse if papa finds out ...
That giggle at the end of the tale revealed Mom knew exactly what was going on all along ... and willing.

Bussines trip v1-9.2 720p please ojisan
As requested ... these are lower resolution and size; 720p versions of my original posts, as requested by Lol9945:

MEGA: [D13] The Five Colored Rangers V0.1-V0.3 [Fan.Edit] 720p
KEY: 9MfmYBBMRy0Hokj0SJjNdjIx62pwPn93HbhNgh8U8Fg
MEGA: [D13] Propose Marriage V0.1 [Fan.Edit] 720p
KEY: r0Uf01j-3Cuit4aEyvq_QKR-6oSDGoQCFsztMMzgNHs
MEGA:
[D13] Incense Fianl_V1.1-V1.4 [Fan.Edit] 720p
KEY: Y6uQZOmzvu7Yh-eQUP7Kf0ipUu_-UgACF-wVR2vYAKI

View attachment 490886View attachment 490880View attachment 490878

Yikes ... weirdest dream I EVER had ...! :eek: But you know what that means ...

IT'S THE 12TH OF MAY IN SINGAPORE!

Kokomi's adventure with her very Confused Diary comes to a close ... be forewarned of the "twist" ending. But not to worry, I'm sure Nini has other plans for Kokomi in future stories.
MEGA:
[D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V01-V0.6_Final [Fan.Edit]
KEY: nBk_jN6AcNli-UyMiNQuOT3vpSk6I_peGiHfVK_HG38
MEGA:
[D13] Kokomi's Confused Diary V0.6_Final [OG]
KEY: 0VcYKqG6kf9GxhzhT1TpvSvQg7vM_FmjylxKeBLaN4E

View attachment 489519
Husband-san is The Chad.( He seems to be a little bit into Netorase though). Husband-san seems to have a grudge against his wife's ex-boyfriend. The subtitles made it seemed like he wanted the outcome where His wife's ex is abandoned.

The blowjob scene was the best here, Not just Kokomi, but any Women of Nini's work would fit good on that scene.

Truly worth waiting 2 weeks for this.

View attachment 492868
I got it, thanks, Mr. O'jisan. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

There is no version with the stepson. That image is just a character study Nini made for a possible story that hasn't, or won't materialize in the future. The
"stepson" model is in the new version of Billiards. He's married to Penny's character, who appears to be cheating with his "best-friend".
Ain't life grand?
I saw a short video on the Kemono website, the same scene in the bathtub, but this time it was with a stepson, so I thought that version existed.

I saw a short video on the Kemono website, the same scene in the bathtub, but this time it was with a stepson, so I thought that version existed.
Nini will render a scene ... say with a younger companion and MILF, then re-render the exact same scene, with a Grandpa, and maybe and completely different MILF. I believe Penny was in the first clip, then Kokomi and son ... then finally Kokomi and Grandfather. I suppose it's a shorthand way of rendering much faster
than recreating a completely new scene. Variations on a theme ... everything old is new again ...? ;)

MISC_01.JPG
MISC_02.JPG

Back
Top Bottom