Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

me waiting for billiard 3 View attachment 494049
I think we're all waiting to see what Nini does with the story. Maybe the next chapter will be through the "best-friend's" POV? No one knows at this point ...
so all we can do is wait ...

1acrumb-6.jpg

Here's a quick little clip that Nini posted on Twitter (X) last evening. It's supposed to be part of a larger story "in the works" ... which as always, remains to be
seen. Mind control-hypnosis fans ... this is for you, as well as all of Nini's casual fans. Why don't I have any neighbors who look like this ...? :unsure:
MediaFire: Her Flexible Tongue

Flex_01.JPG

Bro no funciona la contraseña
All my files are checked for proper functioning before publishing them here, From what I see, maybe the problem is in the page translator you use

The password is: 99@++**All-Done**++@99

and not: 99@++**Todo listo**++@99

If this is not the problem, try copying the password to a notepad and then copy and paste it again to unzip the .Rar file :giggle: (y)

How to do subtitleless translation? I also want to translate into Hindi
That would be your own cross to bear, my friend. Nini leaves a black-bar to frame her videos now. Her English subtitles appear there. You'll need to translate
line-by-line, then transpose your subtitles with an editing software over her original subs. It takes time & patience, but it is achievable. CVXtreme does it once
or twice a month for Spanish members ... plus, I do it to clarify some of Nini's more awkward English passages. It just takes time ...
Here's and example using Google Translate and Shotcut editing software:

Subtitle example 1.JPG
Subtitle example 2.JPG

Good luck! (y)

nini
Here's a quick little clip that Nini posted on Twitter (X) last evening. It's supposed to be part of a larger story "in the works" ... which as always, remains to be
seen. Mind control-hypnosis fans ... this is for you, as well as all of Nini's casual fans. Why don't I have any neighbors who look like this ...? :unsure:
MediaFire: Her Flexible Tongue

View attachment 496579
nini must be fluent in korean... or know a word or two. ive seen lots of korean words in her works.

How to do subtitleless translation? I also want to translate into Hindi
I use wondershare Filmora 8.7.5 software, the version 13 which is the most recent, has many improvements but most of them are not used for this particular objective, so I recommend 8.7.5, on YouTube there are many tutorials that you can review so you can learn how to subtitle, As I said in the brother thread, at this moment I am full of work, otherwise I would make a tutorial for you so you could see how I do it, As soon as I have a little time and if it's not too late I have scheduled to do the mega download tutorial and I'll add this one for subtitling, good luck Bro :giggle:

Hello everyone, first of all, I want to mention that I understand the rules and I don't plan to break them, so I don't ask for any visuals or links to be posted directly here.
I'm looking for the full version of "College Photography Club", I tried to search on Nini's patreon and twitter because I'm willing to pay for it, but I just couldn't find anything, I was even wandering through all the pages of this forum for some information and neither, although I understand that this is mainly because of the rules.
I would like if you have any information on where I can get the full version, or if you have it and are willing to share it, send me a private message, that's all, I hope you have a nice day.​

Hello everyone, first of all, I want to mention that I understand the rules and I don't plan to break them, so I don't ask for any visuals or links to be posted directly here.
I'm looking for the full version of "College Photography Club", I tried to search on Nini's patreon and twitter because I'm willing to pay for it, but I just couldn't find anything, I was even wandering through all the pages of this forum for some information and neither, although I understand that this is mainly because of the rules.
I would like if you have any information on where I can get the full version, or if you have it and are willing to share it, send me a private message, that's all, I hope you have a nice day.​
I suggest search the net maybe some hentai site but here we really can't even in the dm hope fully Nini does a remake or something in the future that's the only way.

Sorry Bro Stradivarius, that video cannot be published here since it is ''Shota'' content, I ask you three things:

1- Read the forum rules
2- This is a forum in English, please use Google Translate for your comments and requests.
3- Delete the image you posted, if you don't want this thread to be closed

I ask you please 🙏🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom