Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can't upload anything new until Nini posts something new on Patreon ... that's just the way it is. As for other forums, I was doing that on 8Muses and it ended up being a wee bit too much for me. Fortunately, CVXtreme agreed to lead our sister forum, [Various-Artists] Mixed 3D Animated Topic and Discussion, which deals with artists similar to District13. So this is it for me ... you all have my undivided attention ... which is frustrating when Nini doesn't release new videos in a timely fashion. Trust me, you folks will be the first to know when she posts something new.cvx do we have any news on your new uploads ? do you perchance have your own forum ? if i can ask this
Yep, all the information, questions, doubts and more not only about my releases but about other artists with similar works to District13 on our sister pagecvx do we have any news on your new uploads ? do you perchance have your own forum ? if i can ask this
No apologies necessary!Yep, all the information, questions, doubts and more not only about my releases but about other artists with similar works to District13 on our sister page
PS: Remember that in this thread we only discuss District13 material, an apology O'jisan![]()
For every video that gets completed, there are 5 to 6 "clips" that are completely overlooked by Nini! I suppose there is always a slim chance she may return totoo bad its so short.
Change to Google dns or use vpnThis link comes up blank......MediaFire: [D13] The Ex-Boyfriend_Clip [Edit] (11,26.23)
The download is perfect, I recommend you change your browser, Firefox is the one I use and the download works perfectly.This link comes up blank......MediaFire: [D13] The Ex-Boyfriend_Clip [Edit] (11,26.23)
It seems that Nini there have problems with the sound editing, that is what can be read because I do not have access to Tier-Black, When it arrives O'jisan will he give all the details for now the delivery of Billiards V5 is delayedV5 update??? today is 25th
Postponed until the 31st ... LIFE does intervene sometimes. Trust me ... we'll live ...Has v5 been released?