Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT Download button

Ottima soluzione, grazie. Semplifica molto le cose.

Great solution, thank you very much. That simplifies things a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea, but can we tweak it?

In the past when the RAR/Zip was shown, the size of the file was visible and the downloader could compare the size of what they already have with what is being offered. Any chance that the file size can be displayed when the export confirmation window populates?

Oh and, any chance the downloaded file can have the comic name in it, instead of "All-Attachments'?

Cool, it simplifies things when there are only images without ZIP/RAR.

The download button file name format changed within the last day or so, and now the filename prefixes with the leading text of the download message.
"here are", "just a few", etc.
Can we PLEASE go back to the prefix of the thread name? i.e. [author name] and (genre) Please!

We changed it to use the post text so it's easier to see what you downloaded. It works well when users post text includes what the download is about rather than here are/ just a few. I will make it to show both post-text content and the thread name.

We changed it to use the post text so it's easier to see what you downloaded. It works well when users post text includes what the download is about rather than here are/ just a few. I will make it to show both post-text content and the thread name.
Here's an idea... why not just include the textual parts of the post in the zip file? Preferably with a link to that post?

Here's an idea... why not just include the textual parts of the post in the zip file? Preferably with a link to that post?

The download zip file now contains a text file containing the text post and URL of the post.

YES! I noticed just now, thank you so much! This will make it so much easier for me to trace back where I got something from.
WIth the more 'famous' comics that is no real issue, but there's loads here I never heard of.
And if I download some of them, and don't directly put them in corresponding named folders, I am often left in a state of 🤔 Wut.Da.F.did.I.download, if I later circle back to that zip file.
Memory don't work properly anymore, and age isn't helping either.

Quick question. At one time the "Export post attachments" pop up contained the file size, this appears to have been removed. Any chance you bring it back? I found it very useful, if I had the comic already I could compare file sizes to determine whether I wanted to download it or not.

Quick question. At one time the "Export post attachments" pop up contained the file size, this appears to have been removed. Any chance you bring it back? I found it very useful, if I had the comic already I could compare file sizes to determine whether I wanted to download it or not.
It's back now

Back
Top Bottom