Natsu23619
Member
Does any one have smoking hypnosis season 2 by dr stein?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks bruvSmoking Hypnosis Season 2 Episode 23
Thank god, honestly I hated EP 23, first this focus on Carter (hope he just d*es or something, he's really bringing this history down) and I was crazy to see that cop finally fuck Kate, making her submit to the one that harassed her before, would be so hot, but instead I got him getting ass fucked by her and this bs of only the smoke addict being the master, honestly, if only him can fuck girls, then just focus on him, why bother with other characters?Recently working on (Pixiv Fanbox)
Hello subscribers!
The Episode 24 WIP has been released.
The composition of the preview and the main episode for Episode 24 is completely different. The preview is filled with the fierce battle scene between Carter and Kate, while the main episode consists of anal sex scenes between Kate and Alex.
I sincerely apologize to those who were expecting an intense sex scene right from the preview. I debated whether to just briefly gloss over this part, but I felt it was absolutely necessary given the characters' traits and the flow of the story. Instead, erotic scenes will continue from the middle of Episode 24 all the way to the ending, so I kindly ask for your generous understanding.
A few people mentioned that Kate has evolved into a femdom and thus the sense of conquest has decreased, but starting from Episode 24, her masochistic side—serving Alex thoroughly—will be strongly emphasized.
The Episode 24 trailer is scheduled to be released on the evening of the 23rd.
If it gets delayed, I will notify you in advance.
Thank you very much!
@twityplay2![]()
Smoking Hypnosis Season 2 EP.24 Preview - Dr.stein Room (Dr.stein)の投稿|ファンティア[Fantia]
Dr.stein Roomの投稿詳細fantia.jp
![]()
Smoking Hypnosis Season 2 EP.24 Preview|Dr. Stein|pixivFANBOX
A community to support creators' activities: pixivFANBOXwww.fanbox.cc
Is the New Episode is out already?Honestly, I don't like this Alex guy at all.He doesn't have the vibe of a mob boss. I prefer the cop Dong Sik,he has a villainous face, and if the author drew him more carefully, he would look just like a mafia boss. As usual, the author skipped the sex scene between Dong Sik and Kate and gave that opportunity to Alex instead. By the way, in this episode, Kate looks very sexy in her harness outfit.
View attachment 3010581