Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The first comic, which has the working title The Perfect Match, is based on the winning prompt from the latest suggestion box poll from a couple months ago. I mentioned earlier I was thinking of giving that suggestion the full comic treatment, and a lot of you seemed really keen on that approach. Of the two new comics, it will be the shorter of the two but should be no less exciting. I have the story fully outlined and I’m nearly done writing the script. Following script completion, it will move into pre-production and storyboarding. In addition to bimbofiction, this will also be a TG comic per the original prompt. Currently, the TG quota has been held solely by Bottled Potential, so all you TG fans who’re looking for more stories, this will be your jam!
That what I thought so[Dynamoob] Accolade 13 update
View attachment 1163408View attachment 1163409View attachment 1163410View attachment 1163411View attachment 1163412View attachment 1163413View attachment 1163414
Bottled Potential is the only one I know
I believe all his previous tg comics on tgcomicsThat what I thought so
I like it some kind objectification of man. How it shown. They look always on his boy and also say definitely had better but he is good fun[Dynamoob] Bottled Potential, small update
View attachment 1371535View attachment 1371536View attachment 1371537View attachment 1371538View attachment 1371539View attachment 1371540View attachment 1371541View attachment 1371542View attachment 1371543View attachment 1371544View attachment 1371545View attachment 1371546View attachment 1371547
Maybe someone could make one, like you for example?I would really love it if there was also a Feminization version of Accolade
I would love to do it, but i never did it so it will result in a disaster, also because i don't have a good pc, so the story will be a text only oneMaybe someone could make one, like you for example?
Could use more creators for that niche![]()
You maybe surprised at the results if you put the time in.I would love to do it, but i never did it so it will result in a disaster
Thanks for the supportYou maybe surprised at the results if you put the time in.
I would love to see what you can come up with, so would alot of us
Also we have many members who create AI pics with no story, try contacting some of them after you write something.
If you create a comic with someone please let me know when it's done.![]()
Can we find that somewhere?I'm also the author of a side story that take place in the world created by Keshara
Accolade is such a genius work. Limerick's writing and Dynamoob's renders really created a fun one-two punch that had a balance of eroticism and character-based fun. If a spin-off ever happens, I am definitely interested.
I've been re-reading Limerick's prose stories as of late and they are so fun and erotic. >_<
He's been praised, but the stories all seem to involve mind control?