Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[FC1(SW) Retired] Wearing Chastity

FC1(SW) Retired

I've wrote this short-short as a piece to a much bigger story I'm working on. The MC has met a demanding and controlling mistress, and she sent him home in chastity.
Please let me know what you think.

Wearing Chastity
I slowly wake and check the clock 2:59. The cage feels like a tight fist holding and gripping my cock. I moan as I push against it trying to get it to stroke me instead of just clamping down on me. I reach down to get some relief and find my cock fills the cage fully, pressing against the inside. Making an adjustment to the lay of the cage against my leg pillow I drift back to sleep.

3:45 Her grip is throbbing on my cock as it pushes the cage and ring away from my body. I’m so horny I reach down and squeeze the cage itself with my hand trying to effect a change to the grip on my cock.

Only it doesn’t have the desired effect. Instead there is just enough give between the cage and the ring that I find myself in sudden pain as I get pinched between one of the loose fitting alignment pins and the hole is rests in. I quickly adjust the cage again and use my finger in the tiny gap to push my skin down below the pin. I’ve noticed that while this doesn’t happen often, when it does it’s an immediate attention getter. The sudden pain and removal is just enough relief to allow me to drift back to sleep.

4:45 Having just slept through the night with her tight grip on my cock, I’m content to just lay in bed and flex my cock inside her tight fisted cage. I feels good but I want so much more. I try humping my leg pillow, and while the motion is right I’m barely getting any friction to my cock through the bars of the cage. Reaching down again I take a firm hold of the cage again, but only succeed in further swelling against the bars. The ring is climbing down my scrotum and my while my balls aren’t tight against it I still pull the loose skin of my sack through as I push the ring back against my pelvis.

Other than the occasional pinching caused by the pins, which I’ve decided is self-inflicted by me trying to relieve some of my horniness, I settle down in the realization that no relief is possible. I make a final adjustment to my scrotum in the ring I scrunch up in my rack to put on my underwear, there is absolutely no way I want anyone to see her cage on my cock.

Licking my index finger wet I slip it into my underwear and rub it on the exposed tip of my cock. It feels real good and I swell in the cage again, but it is just enough to be frustrating and no more. I shudder as I realize there is no relief until I see her and earn it tonight.

A shiver runs through me as I wonder what new degradation she’ll expect of me to earn it, because I’ve learned giving her multiple orgasms is only enough for her let me earn it. I both dread and look forward to tonight.

I can’t wait to put myself under my mistresses tight, well tighter, control again.

good one. carry on, waiting for more. the chastity cage may replaced with a more cruel spiky one.
Thank You.
That got written as a section for a book I'm currently writing that's currently at 35,000 words, and I needed this section.
Since the book is tied to me IRL I don't feel comfortable sharing most of it here, but since this was an entirely new segment that isn't tied to me IRL felt okay posting it here.

Back
Top Bottom