Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

I illustrate stories using AI (not my original stories)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redryder74

I'm not a writer, so I've been using text stories that are already written, and doing my own AI art for them.

I'll slowly reupload stuff that I uploaded before on 8muses, as well as stuff that I didn't release then. If you are the author of any of these stories and want me to take them down, let me know!

Credit to Rebirth who helped me edit and format the stories into nice PDFs.
Disclaimer - I follow the 80/20 rule so the AI images will have defects and stuff because I don't want to waste them perfecting them or doing image editing.

1. Tokyo Bound by Cheryl Lynn.
2. Shisutaabooi by Joe6pack.

Attachments

• Tokyo_Bound_By_Cheryl_Lynn_AI_Art_by_RedRyder_Final.pdf
    Tokyo_Bound_By_Cheryl_Lynn_AI_Art_by_RedRyder_Final.pdf
    10 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Neat. An author whose work I've always likes and a story I always thought could benefit from illustrations. It's situations like this that I am a proponent of AI art. Where it doesn't make economic sense to use traditional artists but the benefit to images is still there. Do you have a list of stories you've illustrated so I can check out the ones I don't know ahead of time?

When is the next story coming out?
i plan to space them out weekly. Because I’m not producing any new ones and I’m just posting what I finished 2 months ago. Some of them have not been edited and reformatted too.

Neat. An author whose work I've always likes and a story I always thought could benefit from illustrations. It's situations like this that I am a proponent of AI art. Where it doesn't make economic sense to use traditional artists but the benefit to images is still there. Do you have a list of stories you've illustrated so I can check out the ones I don't know ahead of time?
Let’s keep it a surprise. Suffice to say I’ve done stories by Joesixpack, and some from the Sandy Thomas series.

Stable diffusion. I run it locally on my pc so there are no nsfw restrictions.
Just in the arduous process of downloading and installing it for myself. When your programming skills are based back in the days of Commodore Basic in the 1980s, it's a bit of a task!

Here’s a teaser for all of you. Tomorrow I’ll post a new story that was never posted on 8muses. Joe6pack’s Shisutaabooi. You can find it on fictionmania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom