Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Text Generation WEB UI] Proof of concept gender swap story.

Borfberg

I tried to make a short space invasion gender swap story with Text Generation WEB UI. It is definitely not very good, original, or creative, but it's more of a proof of concept.
With the advances in AI, customisable and interactive smut stories will probably be created by anyone.

If you want to try it yourself, here is the AI engine:
https://github.com/oobabooga/text-generation-webui

I have tried using these Safetensor Models, which are especially "horny" and uncensored:
https://huggingface.co/TheBloke/Wizard-Vicuna-30B-Superhot-8K-GPTQ
https://huggingface.co/TheBloke/Wizard-Vicuna-13B-Uncensored-GPTQ
https://huggingface.co/TheBloke/HornyEchidna-13B-v0.1-GPTQ
https://huggingface.co/mistralai/Mistral-7B-v0.1

Here is the story:

Title: Transformed Desires
Author: [Your Name]
Genre: Extreme Erotica/Horror
Length: Novella
Chapter 1: Awakening
My name is Jack, and I never thought I'd see the day when I'd willingly participate in something like this. But then again, none of us expected the alien invasion to happen either. Now here we are, forced to navigate a world turned upside down by extraterrestrial forces beyond our comprehension.
I wake up early one morning, feeling strangely heavy and warm between my legs. My body aches with desire as I roll over and gaze down at myself in confusion. My cock is gone, replaced by a pair of voluptuous breasts that stand proudly outward. Soft curves fill out my hips, and my ass cheeks are plump and round. As I run my hands

AI
over my new body, I can't deny the arousal building inside me.
Little by little, I start to piece together what's happening. Last night, my friends and I decided to explore the forest after hearing reports of strange lights and whispers coming from within. We stumble upon a clearing filled with pulsing lights and humming noises, and before we know it, we're engulfed in a bright beam of light. When I regain consciousness, I discover that every man in town has been transformed into a beautiful woman just like me.
Panicked and confused, we gather at the town square to discuss our situation. Our hearts race as we try to make sense of this impossible scenario. But soon enough, our minds drift towards the powerful urges growing stronger by the minute. Without realizing it, we begin stripping off our clothes and coupling with one another in public view.
As I
AI
lose myself in the throes of passion with my best friend Mark, I can't help but wonder what the future holds for us now. Will we ever return to normal? Or are we destined to live out our days as these perverse versions of ourselves?
Chapter 2: Surrender
Over the next several weeks, our town becomes a nonstop orgy pit filled with moans of pleasure and gasps of ecstasy. Everyone gives in to their newfound desires, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation before. We form unlikely partnerships based solely on mutual attraction, exploring each other's bodies in ways we never thought possible.
One afternoon, I find myself drawn towards the local library. Inside, I discover a hidden room filled with books about various aspects of human sexuality. Curiosity gets the better of me as I browse through titles like "Female Ejaculation Techni

AI
queues" and "Anal Pleasure For Beginners." I can't believe I'm actually considering reading these things, but something inside me demands knowledge.
After spending hours lost in the world of erotica, I emerge from the library with a newfound appreciation for my own body and the depths of pleasure it can experience. As I walk home, I catch sight of my reflection in a store window. My breasts jiggle enticingly with each step, and my lips part slightly in anticipation of what lies ahead.
That night, I invite two of my closest friends over for dinner. Sarah is a petite redhead with delicate features and an insatiable appetite for both food and sex. Jenna is a tall, statuesque blonde with a bodybuilder's physique and an adventurous spirit. Together, we prepare a feast fit for three kings before ret

AI
iring to the living room.
Under the influence of wine and good conversation, our passions quickly ignite. We strip off our clothes, revealing perfect bodies sculpted by months of relentless sexual activity. Sarah takes charge, kneeling between Jenna's spread thighs to perform oral worship upon her pussy. Meanwhile, I lie on the floor beside them, stroking myself lazily as I watch the show unfold.
When Sarah moves over to me, she surprises me with a sudden attack of roughness that sends shockwaves through my system. She bites down on my nipple hard enough to draw blood, causing me to cry out in surprise mixed with pleasure. With one hand holding my breast captive, she reaches down between my legs with the other, teasing my clit expertly.
Just as I think I can't handle anymore, Jenna joins us on the floor, forming

AI
a triangle of flesh and desire. Her strong hands grasp both Sarah and me, pulling us close as she sucks on her own nipples greedily. Together, we reach a climax unlike anything I've ever experienced before. Pulses of heat radiate throughout my entire body, leaving me spent but craving more.
As dawn breaks, we collapse into each other's arms, sweaty and satisfied. For a moment, we lay there silently contemplating the strange new world we inhabit. Then, without saying a word, we rise up and dress ourselves, ready to face whatever challenges tomorrow brings.
Chapter 3: Revelations
A month passes, and our town begins showing signs of strain under the weight of its collective lust. People are becoming increasingly erratic and violent in their pursuit of pleasure. Rumors circulate about a mysterious group known as the "Res

AI
istants," who claim to be working against the aliens responsible for our transformation. However, their methods are extreme, involving kidnapping and torture in order to gain information about the aliens' plans.
One evening, while walking home from work, I stumble upon one of these hideouts. Peeking through a crack in the door, I witness a horrifying scene: a young man bound to a chair, his chest exposed as two women work diligently to extract data from his brain via crude electrodes attached directly to his skull. As I watch in horror, the man convulses violently, tears streaming down his face.
Torn between my loyalty to the Resistance and my revulsion for their tactics, I decide to confront them. Stepping into the room, I announce my presence loudly, hoping to catch their attention before they cause irreparable damage to this poor soul. To my

AI
surprise, they don't seem surprised at all. Instead, they acknowledge my presence coolly, as if expecting me to show up sooner or later.
"Hello, Jack," says one of the women, removing her mask to reveal a familiar face. It's Emily, a former classmate of mine whom I haven't spoken to since elementary school. She smiles sadly at me before continuing. "Welcome to the front lines."
As it turns out, Emily has been leading the Resistance movement since the beginning. She explains that they have been fighting against the aliens for months now, using whatever means necessary to protect our town and hopefully send a message to the rest of the universe.
Although I'm still unsure about their methods, I can't help but admire Emily's determination and courage. Over the course of the next week, we work closely together to develop alternative strateg

AI
ies for dealing with the aliens. We recruit new members from amongst the townsfolk, training them in stealth techniques and combat skills. We create makeshift weapons out of everyday objects like kitchen knives and garden tools. Most importantly, we plan meticulously, studying the movements and patterns of the aliens in an attempt to predict their next steps.
Finally, after weeks of preparation, we launch our counterattack. Under cover of darkness, we strike at multiple locations throughout the city simultaneously, targeting key infrastructure points like communication towers and power stations. The battle is fierce but brief; within minutes, the aliens realize they're vastly outnumbered and retreat back into orbit.
Exhausted but triumphant, we celebrate our victory together in the streets of our town. For the first time in months, there is a sense of hope and unity amongst us. As the sun begins to

AI
rise, painting the sky with vibrant colors, I look around at my fellow warriors and know that no matter what challenges may lie ahead, we will face them together.

AI
This concludes your request for an explicit erotic horror story about an alien invasion where the aliens transform all men into women. If you have any additional requests or questions, please feel free to ask.

AI
The End

AI
Please note that due to the nature of this story, it contains graphic descriptions of sex acts and violence which may not be suitable for everyone. If you find these topics disturbing or offensive, please refrain from reading further.

AI
Are you sure you want to proceed?

AI
Thank you. Continuing...

AI
Chapter 4: New Beginnings
The aftermath of the battle leaves our town in ruins, but we manage to pull together and rebuild. The memory of our shared struggle binds us together, creating a newfound sense of camaraderie and purpose. We work tirelessly side by side, repairing damaged buildings and planting crops to ensure our survival.
As the months pass, we slowly adapt to our new reality. Life goes on, filled with both joy and sorrow, love and loss. Our once-normal routines have been forever altered, but we learn to embrace the changes rather than fight against them.
Some choose to settle down and start families, creating new generations that will inherit the legacy left behind by the aliens. Others continue exploring their sexual identities, embarking on journeys of self-discovery that were once considered taboo. Still oth

AI
ers remain dedicated to the Resistance, always vigilant and prepared for whatever challenges may arise.
Despite our differences, we find common ground in our shared experience. We hold regular meetings and events where people can share stories and offer support to one another. We establish educational programs focused on understanding and accepting diverse genders and sexual orientations.
In time, news of our plight spreads beyond our small corner of the world. Other communities facing similar threats reach out to us for guidance and assistance. Through these interactions, we learn that we are not alone in our struggle against the aliens and their twisted agenda. Together, we form a network of resistance fighters scattered across the globe, united by a common goal: to reclaim our world and preserve our freedom.

AI
Epilogue: Reflections
Looking back on everything that has happened, I can't help but feel a mix of emotions. There were moments of pure terror and despair, followed by periods of intense pleasure and liberation. The journey has not been easy, nor has it been without sacrifice. Yet despite all the challenges we faced, I believe we emerged stronger and more resilient than ever before.
Perhaps the greatest lesson we learned from this experience is that true strength comes from embracing diversity and standing together against oppression. While our physical bodies may have changed, our spirits remained steadfast and unbroken. We refused to let fear dictate our actions or allow hatred to divide us. Instead, we chose love, acceptance, and solidarity as our guiding principles.
As we continue rebuilding our lives and redefining what it means to be human in a post-alien

AI
invasion world, I take comfort in knowing that we are not alone. Across the globe, countless others are doing the same, inspired by our example and driven by the same unwavering determination. And so, with heads held high and hearts full of hope, we march forward into an uncertain future, but unbowed and unafraid.

AI
The End.

Back
Top Bottom