Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Ideas what to create?

Cooffrree

I been playing around with AI gen for a while, but my head is empty on what to create.
Anyone with ideas? I dont do anime or manga. But maybe from movies, tv-shows or whatever. Come with some ideas. I dont mind a challenge :D

Famous TV-characters with tentacles :p or maybe brides kidnapped on their wedding night! We only get cute happy brides usually.

Might I humbly suggest using wildcards to generate some variation and interesting scenarios/body types? It's a lot of fun to create and let it go to town.

Might I humbly suggest using wildcards to generate some variation and interesting scenarios/body types? It's a lot of fun to create and let it go to town.
I rather make one good image then like bunch of low quality ones. So I made this one for ya ^^

Attachments

• kidnapped bride.png
    kidnapped bride.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 18
Very nice! Thanks for your efforts!
No worries, if you have other ideas please send. My head is like empty space right now xD
I wont do anything extreme tho, like death, extreme rape, and so on. Maybe I look into tentacles today and do one image or something ^^

Thanks for that! I'm not into grotesque suffering either. No need for tentacles, that was just a suggestion. I make that kind of stuff a lot myself :p what do you think about a college student looking through the sorority window or something like that? I've tried to make peeping Tom stuff but never successful.

I use several basic 'Template' ideas to create Ai Pictures...

Scottish Castle Tartan...

Celebrities, Kate Middleton, Kerri Russell, Michelle Dockery...

Places, Seashore, Garden, Castle, Farm. Japan,

So pick a person, then a location and then add colour, like 'Pink' or 'Tartan'

I could actually post a whole text for you...

( Kate Middleton, smiling, NSFW, Stockings, garter belt, Scottish Castle, Tartan, Colourful, Holding a glass of Wine, )

And here is the Ai picture...

rg59nkx0krnobm.jpg

Thanks for that! I'm not into grotesque suffering either. No need for tentacles, that was just a suggestion. I make that kind of stuff a lot myself :p what do you think about a college student looking through the sorority window or something like that? I've tried to make peeping Tom stuff but never successful.
That could be interesting situation! I will take a look on this for sure, maybe type out some ideas haha!
Reminds me of typical 90s early 2000 collage movies, american pie and such xD

I use several basic 'Template' ideas to create Ai Pictures...

Scottish Castle Tartan...

Celebrities, Kate Middleton, Kerri Russell, Michelle Dockery...

Places, Seashore, Garden, Castle, Farm. Japan,

So pick a person, then a location and then add colour, like 'Pink' or 'Tartan'

I could actually post a whole text for you...

( Kate Middleton, smiling, NSFW, Stockings, garter belt, Scottish Castle, Tartan, Colourful, Holding a glass of Wine, )

And here is the Ai picture...

View attachment 571093
That cool! Would be cool if there was a random generator for ideas, like subject, situation, and where. Maybe some kind of "story" generator could work for this.
What do you use for template your ideas?

No worries, if you have other ideas please send. My head is like empty space right now xD
I wont do anything extreme tho, like death, extreme rape, and so on. Maybe I look into tentacles today and do one image or something ^^
Of course if you want me to try making anything for you let me know.

Of course if you want me to try making anything for you let me know.
This one was hard to get right, I think the perspective was a bit weird, and the size of the girl was hard to fit the overall room.
Soon I have to staart my own Ai art thread xD
Also the focus of the subjects also became a bit weird, specially when I edits each of them independent from each other. Would have been fun making the person looking into the room supriced when she went down on the floor, but I already put to much time into this one hahaha xD

Attachments

• peeping tom while she plays.png
    peeping tom while she plays.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • peeping tom.png
    peeping tom.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
Really nice! Inpainting is good but difficult. The composition is great here! Definitely make your own thread!

Back
Top Bottom