Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Ideas what to create?

Cooffrree

I been playing around with AI gen for a while, but my head is empty on what to create.
Anyone with ideas? I dont do anime or manga. But maybe from movies, tv-shows or whatever. Come with some ideas. I dont mind a challenge :D

There are many classic ideas for making pictures...

Here is a short list of ideas...

French Maids. School Girls, Police Women, Uniforms, Nurses, Nuns, Space Astronauts...

can you turn her into a 3D-AI version?

1718390760716.png
can

Haha that's awesome! Nice work!
I havent forgoten about your idea, I been busy with work, but gonna take a look at it this weekend! :)
There are many classic ideas for making pictures...

Here is a short list of ideas...

French Maids. School Girls, Police Women, Uniforms, Nurses, Nuns, Space Astronauts...
Thanks! Space astronauts sounds like a fun project! maybe some sex in zero gravity or something haha. Need to look into this :D

can you turn her into a 3D-AI version?
I don't know what kind of style you want or so, but I make something, i hope its alright.
Sorry about the feet, I tried to fix it but it started to drag out on my time so I just put socks on it, at least that can help with the uglyness of the generated feet. Sadly the orginal image that you had, the feet was a bit werid already. I tried to use inpaint to fix it but didnt want too =(

Edit: Fixed the boobies of the realistic one, but I now noticed that I forgot some details on the face, like the black little dot, and also I saw now that she has some muscles and such. Im possible gonna look into it tomorrow, see if I can get a bit closer to the original subject. But if you want any specific details, just tell me, I will try my best ^^

Attachments

• 3D with socks.png
    3D with socks.png
    650.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 3D.jpg
    3D.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 15
  • realistic with socks.png
    realistic with socks.png
    525 KB · Views: 16
  • realistic.png
    realistic.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thats kind of cool acually! But I dont think I will install more stuff haha
I found some idea prompt sites, maybe they can give me a overall idea and then go from there :D
You can also just view a lot of the prompts, especially on civitai and other places.

I havent forgoten about your idea, I been busy with work, but gonna take a look at it this weekend! :)

Thanks! Space astronauts sounds like a fun project! maybe some sex in zero gravity or something haha. Need to look into this :D

I don't know what kind of style you want or so, but I make something, i hope its alright.
Sorry about the feet, I tried to fix it but it started to drag out on my time so I just put socks on it, at least that can help with the uglyness of the generated feet. Sadly the orginal image that you had, the feet was a bit werid already. I tried to use inpaint to fix it but didnt want too =(

Edit: Fixed the boobies of the realistic one, but I now noticed that I forgot some details on the face, like the black little dot, and also I saw now that she has some muscles and such. Im possible gonna look into it tomorrow, see if I can get a bit closer to the original subject. But if you want any specific details, just tell me, I will try my best ^^
it's perfect! i wanted some realistic version thanks

it's perfect! i wanted some realistic version thanks
no problem! If you want to change face you can easly do that with inpainting.
If you use comfyui or someting similar, I recommend using controlnet and with tile, lineart and depth you can convert most drawings into realistic versions ^^

I been playing around with AI gen for a while, but my head is empty on what to create.
Anyone with ideas? I dont do anime or manga. But maybe from movies, tv-shows or whatever. Come with some ideas. I dont mind a challenge :D
Hi could you do some images of what Allan Aldiss Harem Characters would look like in real life. I'd love to see what mother and daughter Mona and Diana aka Pink 1 and 2 would look like or Louisa Riddle and Samantha Smythe aka Mauve and Magenta, plus the Eunchs and There Master
This is the story White Slaves for the Sheik

Hi could you do some images of what Allan Aldiss Harem Characters would look like in real life. I'd love to see what mother and daughter Mona and Diana aka Pink 1 and 2 would look like or Louisa Riddle and Samantha Smythe aka Mauve and Magenta, plus the Eunchs and There Master
This is the story White Slaves for the Sheik
There is a bunch of text, but maybe I do one or two images, depends on my mood. ^^
Have you tried making something yourself?

I'd really appreciate a set mermaid sex slaves. Beach ball tits and giant asses are not required ;-)

If you can find a lora of Barbara Feldman (original Get Smart) and did a wedding night with a werewolf, that would be awesome.

I'd really appreciate a set mermaid sex slaves. Beach ball tits and giant asses are not required ;-)
Lord have mercy on this prince and his bit booty mermaids! Wait how can the mermaid have a giant ass? XD
I dont know if I can do this, maybe user Ank can, I can try, but Ank is damn good on "monsters" :D

Barbara feldon do sound interesting, i add it to my list ^^

Lord have mercy on this prince and his bit booty mermaids! Wait how can the mermaid have a giant ass? XD
I dont know if I can do this, maybe user Ank can, I can try, but Ank is damn good on "monsters" :D

But user ank works slower than molasses and sometimes forgets where he is. I'll ask him try sometime :p

There is a bunch of text, but maybe I do one or two images, depends on my mood. ^^
Have you tried making something yourself?
That would be great if you could. Mona and Diana aka Pink 1 and 2 would be fantastic of you could .

I have no idea how to make an image

Last edited:

Man, those slender brunettes with long straight hair trip my trigger.

That would be great if you could. Mona and Diana aka Pink 1 and 2 would be fantastic of you could .

I have no idea how to make an image
No worries I will take a look at it tonight, saw there was alittle describtion of them, so I will work from that, and maybe get some ideas for the scene from the text :D

No worries I will take a look at it tonight, saw there was alittle describtion of them, so I will work from that, and maybe get some ideas for the scene from the text :D

Just scroll down to the chapter about mother Mona and daughter Diana. Tall slim vivacious with long honey coloured hair and blue eyes. Monas breasts are slightly more mature
And they're a matched pair pink 1 and 2 in there harem clothes

Back
Top Bottom