Sur_GalaChad
Active member
Yea artist just disappeared and never came back. No warning nothing just gone
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hopefully you are right </3I don't think there was going to be a lesbian dynamic. Mia wasn't really into having sex with his/her girlfriend anymore and Mia's roommate was banging random dudes on booty calls.
oh and on ehentaiMaybe a sign of life or more than likely another attempt to grift but Izumisan as of yesterday uploaded some old chapters of Runaway on sad panda.
My favorite part is how they link to their Patreon and Fansly and include "If youād like to support me further, consider checking out my Patreon and Fansly pages. There, youāll get early access to upcoming chapters, exclusive content, and more!" despite the fact that they've ghosted everyone for over a year and a half.oh and on ehentai
money endedMy favorite part is how they link to their Patreon and Fansly and include "If youād like to support me further, consider checking out my Patreon and Fansly pages. There, youāll get early access to upcoming chapters, exclusive content, and more!" despite the fact that they've ghosted everyone for over a year and a half.
The section recently added on ehentai was previously released on Kemonooh and on ehentai
yea I think that's fair. a part of the blame also does for sure lay with the subscribers that stay subscribed while the creator is gone for months.Itās nothing new for authors to disappear overnight; it happened to me with Barrosbr first, and then Moonlly. After this, if there are no updates for a month, I cancel the subscription; if they return, I wait a couple of months just to be safeāno continuity, no subscription.
Yea I would wait a few months before ever considering subscribeing to her again..... Should give out free content for the people that have subbed for all this time.Hey Izumi is back... but I'd better not get my hopes up, we all know she's likely to leave again.
View attachment 2878104
A few weeks ago their paid members was listed at 34, as of today it is at 50. So they roped in at least 16 people with some breadcrumbs.Yea I would wait a few months before ever considering subscribeing to her again..... Should give out free content for the people that have subbed for all this time.
Yea there are some cheaters that are just on my blocked list and izumi has reached moonlly territory for me. I'm not ally.ome that will gatekeep a few weeks out of courtesy but I wouldn't even give izumi 24 hours before I shared it here because what good will has she earned after screwing people over the way she didA few weeks ago their paid members was listed at 34, as of today it is at 50. So they roped in at least 16 people with some breadcrumbs.