[Julien Blacke] Velvet Bloodline – A Cinematic Erotic VN (Original Story)

Testing Video (GIF) — Future Animated Scenes?
Hi all,

Lately I’m thinking more and more about creating short video scenes based on the comic renders in the near future. As you can see, I’m still in testing mode—figuring out what works, what looks good, and what’s worth scaling up.


If the tests keep going well, I’ll most likely create a special tier dedicated to videos (GIFs + short animated scenes + experiments).


The main limiter right now is hardware—better performance means better quality and faster output. If you want to help push this forward, the simplest way is supporting my work. Every bit helps.

- Julien

sophie_scooter_large.gif
 
Quick update for everyone 🖤🩸

Starting next week, I’m switching to a new schedule across my platforms (Patreon, SubscribeStar, and Ko-fi) to deliver bigger drops, a more consistent flow, and more content per week across the main stories.

✅ New Weekly Schedule​

  • Monday: Velvet Bloodline (main post)
  • Thursday: IMPERIUM (main post)
  • Wednesday: Juno’s stories and/or extra releases (like finishing Scene 5 & 6 remakes)

✅ What changes ?​


Until now, the weekly rhythm was:

  • Velvet: Monday + Thursday
  • Imperium: Tuesday + Friday
  • Wednesday: Juno’s stories and/or extra releases
    With posts averaging 7–8 renders each.

From now on, I’m reducing the posting days for the two main stories, but increasing the size of each drop to around 20–25 images per post.


📈 What you get?​

  • Main stories weekly total: ~40–50 images/week (instead of ~28–35/week)
  • That’s roughly 160–200 images/month from the two main stories alone
    (not counting Juno, remakes, previews, or other updates)

Why the change?​


Switching day after day between different stories—different settings, formats, tone, and text—is extremely difficult for one person to manage. I’m not a studio. Those extra 2–3 days of focus before switching projects are incredibly valuable and will improve consistency and pacing.


Hope you enjoy the new format and the new calendar.

— Julien Blacke
 
[Julien Blacke] Velvet Bloodline — Scene 6 “The Watchers” (Original Cut) | Next 20 Renders (Pre-Remake)
Next batch is up 🖤🩸

I’ve posted the next 20 images from Velvet Bloodline — Scene 6: “The Watchers” in the original cut (pre-remake).

Hope you enjoy — feedback is always welcome.

Also, in case you didn’t know: on my platforms I have a free tier that I keep updating with my work. Sometimes you’ll find content there that costs nothing—just a free subscribe and maybe a like if you enjoy it. Thanks for the support. 🖤

S6_TheWatchers_img101.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img102.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img103.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img104.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img105.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img106.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img107.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img108.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img109.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img110.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img111.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img112.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img113.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img114.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img115.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img116.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img117.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img118.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img119.jpgS6_TheWatchers_img120.jpg
 
Preview — Velvet Bloodline Scene 10 “Back to Abnormal” (Part 2) Drops Tomorrow (30 Images)
Hi all,

Quick preview update 🖤🩸


Tomorrow I’ll release Scene 10 — “Back to Abnormal” (Part 2) with 30 new images.
This part is where things really start shifting—Lucas makes confessions that kick off a chain of changes, and the story won’t feel the same after it.


Side note: with tomorrow’s drop, Velvet Bloodline is getting close to a milestone.
Right now we’re at 840 images released, and we’re pushing toward 1,000. 🖤


Stay close. 😉

S10_BackToNormal_img12.png
S10_BackToNormal_img26.png
S10_BackToNormal_img53.png
 
Last edited:

🐰 Happy Easter, everyone! 🐣​


I think someone misunderstood the assignment…again.

It was supposed to be Playboy bunnies… not just bunny cosplay 😏

A little playful, a little tempting… and definitely not as innocent as it looks.

✨ Stay close.
— Julien Blacke

Happy Easter_signature.png
 
[Julien Blacke] Velvet Bloodline / Imperium / Juno's Summer Sins — Important Update
Quick update for everyone following my work:

Ko-fi has permanently closed my account after what they called a “third violation”… over a single image that was already censored (attached).

I’ve already appealed, but I’m not expecting much at this point.

So from now on, if you want to support the project or get full access to scenes, everything will continue on:

👉 Patreon
👉 SubscribeStar


Thanks to everyone who’s been following, supporting, and sticking around — it really matters.

More coming soon.

— Julien Blacke

S11_preview1.png
 
[Julien Blacke] Velvet Bloodline — Scene 11: Threshold (Part 1) — The Dreams Begin
The calm didn’t last.


A few days after their return, everything seemed to fall back into place…
but for Sophie, the nights are getting worse.


The same dream.
The same voice.
Calling to her… again and again.


Familiar… yet wrong.
Soothing… yet terrifying.


And no matter how hard she tries to ignore it…


it won’t stop.


Eva begins to notice things too—
subtle details… things that shouldn’t be there…
things that were never meant to be seen.


Something is changing.
And this time… it’s closer than ever.

S11_Threshold_img8.png
 
Update
Velvet Bloodline — About the Story Pace, Evolution, and What’s Coming Next
Hi everyone,

I wanted to make a small clarification post for those of you wondering when the “real” action in Velvet Bloodline will begin. Recently, I received quite a few messages saying the story evolves too slowly.

I understand what many of you want—or at least expect—to see happen as soon as possible. And without spoiling too much… yes, those moments are coming. In fact, as the story is already fully written on my side, major developments will begin around Scenes 11 and 12.

Maybe Velvet Bloodline is not the most complex story on the market, nor the one with the craziest twists, but I genuinely care about context, atmosphere, character evolution, and the overall flow of the story. Especially when it comes to Eva and Sophie, who are the emotional core of Book One.

All my stories have—or will have—taboo themes (you know what i mean), so don’t worry about Imperium either. Things are already evolving faster there, as some of you probably noticed.

And as for Juno… well, she was born ready for trouble 😏

As I mentioned when I first started posting this project last year in June, I do not intend to artificially prolong the story longer than necessary. There are already plenty of famous stories on various platforms doing that for years. Velvet Bloodline – Book One is planned to conclude around Scenes 20–22, exactly as written from the beginning.

After that, there will be a short break while I prepare Book Two… and let’s just say: things will change.

So in conclusion—have a little faith and patience, and let Velvet Bloodline unfold the way it was meant to: gradually, naturally, and with purpose.

Thank you all for the support, and enjoy the journey.
 
You had already posted these images in the end of March.
Thank you for your work.
Yes — you’re right, I noticed my mistake.

But please check the post above: I’ve now added the final part with the correct images, exactly as I originally intended.

Thank you for the heads-up and for following the updates.
 
Velvet Bloodline — Tomorrow...
Tomorrow, the next part of Scene 12 — The Book will be released.

This is a moment I've been building toward for quite some time, and one of the most anticipated parts of the story finally begins. I took my time with this chapter because I wanted to get it right, and I truly believe it will be worth the wait.

This part focuses on Jessica and Lucas, as Jessica finally takes her first real steps toward him and some long-awaited questions begin to surface.

Expect around 25 new images, new revelations, awkward moments, and a conversation that may change more than either of them realizes.

Stay close🖤.

S12_preview3.png
S12_preview4.png
 
Velvet Bloodline – Scene 7 Update
Hi all,

Another 20 pages from Scene 7 – Tears, Pain, Lust are now available.

If you've been following the story, this update continues the emotional fallout as the characters struggle with grief, confusion, and secrets that refuse to stay buried.

Thank you to everyone who continues to read, comment, and support the project. Your feedback keeps Velvet Bloodline moving forward.

I hope you enjoy the new pages, and as always, let me know what you think!

– Julien

S7_TearsPainLust_img25.jpg
 

Attachments

🩸 Velvet Bloodline – Render #1000
I wanted to share something special with you today...

This is Render #1000 from the Velvet Bloodline story. It comes from Scene 11 – Threshold.

Since then, the project has continued to grow, and the story now stands at over 1,100 images.

Reaching this milestone wouldn't have been possible without everyone who's been following the project, reading each update, and supporting my work along the way.

Thank you for being part of this journey.

If you enjoy what I create, please consider subscribing, leaving a comment, or even just dropping a like. Every bit of support helps keep the story alive and motivates me to continue creating.

Thank you again!

— Julien

Render no.1000.png
 
🩸 Velvet Bloodline – Scene 12 Recap: The Book
Another chapter of Velvet Bloodline comes to an end.

What started with a simple morning quickly turned into one of the biggest turning points in the story.

📖 Sophie was introduced to the hidden vault beneath the house and entrusted with the family's ancient book, beginning her journey to uncover the truth about her origins.

🩸 Lucas finally learned what Jessica had been hiding all his life. After the shock of discovering that his mother is a vampire, fear slowly gave way to understanding as Jessica revealed the history of their bloodline, their exile, and the destiny that awaits both him and Sophie.

❤️ For the first time, Jessica was able to stop hiding behind half-truths and speak to her children openly. Their bond grew stronger, but with the truth came new responsibilities—and new dangers.

Yet the greatest mysteries remain unsolved.

Who truly orchestrated the family's exile? What secrets are still hidden within the ancient bloodline? And what role will Lucas and Sophie ultimately play in the future that awaits them?

Thank you all for joining me through another scene of Velvet Bloodline. Your comments, theories, and support continue to inspire me to keep bringing this story to life.

"Every answer opens the door to an even greater mystery." 🩸

S12_img15.png
S12_img19.png
S12_img36.png
S12_img84.png
S12_img117.png
S12_img137.png
S12_img142.png
 
🌴 Back From Vacation! 🌴 New
Hello everyone!

I'm back from my summer vacation, feeling recharged and ready to continue working on Velvet Bloodline, Juno's Summer Sins, and Imperium.

Thank you all for your patience during the break and for sticking with me. Your support, comments, and feedback mean more than you know, and they keep me motivated to continue these stories.

To celebrate being back, I've just released the next free update of Velvet Bloodline – Scene 7, featuring renders 61–85. I hope you'll enjoy this new chapter of the story!

If you like my work, please consider:
❤️ Leaving a like
💬 Sharing the thread with others
⭐ Subscribing if you'd like to support future updates

Every bit of support helps me keep creating new content.

Thank you again, and welcome back!

— Julien

S7_TearsPainLust_img61.jpg
S7_TearsPainLust_img68b.png
S7_TearsPainLust_img77.png
S7_TearsPainLust_img83.jpg
S7_TearsPainLust_img85.jpg
 

Attachments

Back
Top