Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[kizaru3d] Friends

Hello everyone! I finally came back, meanwhile thanks to all those who are contributing in this chat! Then to make a summary of the situation. We miss the images from 662 to 710 and 765 to 785 in high resolution plus we have a missing image 757! I ask everyone to look for the web if you can recover them thanks still infinitely;)

What Erika wanted to do to Frank was fulfilled, dressing him as a woman. unexpected exciting twist in the story. Now... all that remains is to live in suspense. what will happen next ? kizaru keeps me on the edge of my seat, if we readers made a prize, friends of kizaru would win a first prize.
I miss Erika's pretty face.
Come on, Frank, you must free Erika from Alice's restraints. Free her.
We know that Erika dreams of you Frank. We know that she doesn't admit it but she misses you.

Here they are. Have fun.

Attachments

• 786.jpg
    786.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 787.jpg
    787.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 788.jpg
    788.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 789.jpg
    789.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 790.jpg
    790.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 791.jpg
    791.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 792.jpg
    792.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 795.jpg
    795.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 794.jpg
    794.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 793.jpg
    793.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 796.jpg
    796.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 25
  • 797.jpg
    797.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 798.jpg
    798.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 801.jpg
    801.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 800.jpg
    800.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 799.jpg
    799.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 802.jpg
    802.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 803.jpg
    803.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 804.jpg
    804.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 59
We were more than 8 people eating at our lunch time.
someone said, it's out. We all stayed still, in silence, we looked each other in the eyes, we went to a table and took out the laptop.
a lot of tension in the air, we look at image by image, silence, my heart was beating out of my chest, come on Frank, you can do it, do it for Erika, your friends support you, . . . a lot of tension when alice approached frank, so many questions, would erika recognize him?
Will Erika miss Frank? How will Erika act in front of Frank? What will Frank do? When Alice said, you mean Erik, did she change Erika's look? What will Erika look like? stunning like always? we love this story thanks kizaru. . . . . and , . . . What would be Enna's advice?

Has he abandoned his previous works entirely? I particularly enjoyed works like Satisfy The MILF, Artemis, Sweet Revenge, Just Like A Real Girl, My Amazing Transformation, The Legacy and Naughty Cousins, True Nature and Their Nylon Fetish. All of these have a lot of potential and I wish he'd explore these more.

Has he abandoned his previous works entirely? I particularly enjoyed works like Satisfy The MILF, Artemis, Sweet Revenge, Just Like A Real Girl, My Amazing Transformation, The Legacy and Naughty Cousins, True Nature and Their Nylon Fetish. All of these have a lot of potential and I wish he'd explore these more.
absolute agreement (y)

This is about the development of the story after her BJ in the cinema. It happens IMO because Kizaru needs it to create more options. Normal of course, but I do have a few comments.
1) I find the way Erica behaves (photos 721-723) a bit strange. Look how proud and horny she is giving Frank this blowjob. (especially 712, 713). She also went after him, knowing what would happen. And didn't she have this dream of being fucked by Frank again? Waking up with a boner. And now it's suddenly over and she already had problems with it. I can't believe she feels this way.
2) Why also suddenly become so submissive to Alice? Think of other recentless encounters with Alice where she pushes her away and tells Alice to mind her own business. Watch their coversation around pic 549. And in pic 626 Erica even tells Frank she didnt like Alice intervering although she keeps very understanding towards that bitch(640).

But it has happened so we must believe this is the truth. But then watch 728-731. Alice calls Erica a sluth while watcching her naked with a lock. I was hoping something would happen between them because this was a punishment for Erica. It would be normal now for Alice to have some vicious plans. Like using a strap-on and fucking her. Putting Erica on her lap for some spanking. Besides that I was hoping Erica had after this another dream about Frank. Like another BJ similair in the cinema but now it went all wel. Waking up Erica knows deep in her heart she wants him back.

Anyway this friends comix is still the best of the best!!

1) I find the way Erica behaves (photos 721-723) a bit strange. Look how proud and horny she is giving Frank this blowjob. (especially 712, 713). She also went after him, knowing what would happen. And didn't she have this dream of being fucked by Frank again? Waking up with a boner. And now it's suddenly over and she already had problems with it. I can't believe she feels this way.
That's the most believable thing there is in this. Someone when horny behaves differently after the horniness is gone, especially if they have lingering shame, that's true in real life just as much as this comic

Does anyone have and mind sharing the link to the original text story on which The Shifting Self is based? The link was posted in the 8muses forum thread back in the day but that has been purged.

What if Erika comes back from the bathroom in a weird outfit?
I keep thinking what is Emma's advice?
Among my friends Frank and Erika are like part of us... we worry about things happening. How will Frank resolve things... will there be a traitor among them?
Alice said it seems like I know you... could it be a clue to already know who he is?
frank fiona needs help with her appearance... frank feels like he could be discovered.... the suspense melts me, we know that erika does miss frank, even though she denies it
When the time comes, who will give the first kiss?
How will it be tender? fleeting?, intense? with repressed but very passionate sex?
kizaru recover your health and continue doing the best you know how to do with a lot of passion.
I really like Erika's eyes when she gets on her knees looking at Frank, there was already complicity and continuity with the instructions that Erika gave her... Erika no longer told her to shut up... she followed the instructions carefully... super hot
Who knows what Erika and Frnak will do if they are alone without anyone bothering them.
waiting hard for the next chapter
thank you kizaru.

Back
Top Bottom