Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[kizaru3d] Friends

[Kizaru3d] Friends

Intense and heart stopping update

934.jpg 935.jpg 936.jpg 937.jpg 938.jpg 939.jpg 940.jpg 941.jpg 942.jpg 943.jpg 944.jpg 945.jpg 946.jpg 947.jpg

Didn't we notice? Didn't you see it? We are seeing the beginning of the story through Ercia's eyes, through Erica's perspective ... bravo #kizaru We are seeing the beginning of seeing perhaps the necessary flashbacks.
Erica . . . ass is so beautiful the curve of her back towards her ass. so sensual ... Frank is pressing, Erica is feeling very good, these relationships are the ones that over time bring out true feelings, Frank already told her I have loved you for a long time, they already kissed and Erica even dreamed about Frank, it may be that in the story we see that erika for some reason has to fight for Frank's love. ? come on Frank make Erica scream with pleasure kiss her on the neck, on the mouth ,tell her things that shake her while you have hard sex, oh my, more deep and hard sex ending with a spectacular blowjob. . . .
Frank grabs Erica, squeezes her body until she loses her mind. I just started tasting this little chapter and it turns me on so much.

I just read my comrade is an elven prince. That blowjob was really good. It's also a good start, more, more more
I feel in limbo, I continue enjoying the really good fucking that Frank is giving to Erica, I still don't see those mistakes that shemalNL says . . . This good feeling lasts a few days

Last edited:
Oh, I see, it's the lace sleeves, in some pictures they are there and in others they aren't,
but Erica's body and skin are beautiful with or without the lace sleeves, we love the story, we love Kizaru in both forms, Erica is beautiful.
The body shine effect gives me the feeling that she is sweating, so sensual, her body is hot, I guess her breathing is agitated, she shivers with that wave of sensations... I hope that one day it will be Erica with that sensual glance that she has, the one who asks Frank for sex. It would be very exciting.

Back
Top Bottom