Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I guess no. Lucy gets more horny and thinking about it. Perhaps a dream again. Or an accident and falling in his arms which she likes.Guys, if you have a subscription, can you at least tell me if there's anything to see on the new pages? Are there any new erotic scenes, or should I wait another month and not buy a subscription?
How wrong you were...I guess no. Lucy gets more horny and thinking about it. Perhaps a dream again. Or an accident and falling in his arms which she likes.
I hope so.How wrong you were...
I finally decided to subscribe and I don't regret it one bit. These are the best pages in the entire comic.I hope so.
Great to hear. I can imagine how happy you are. We will wait happily.I finally decided to subscribe and I don't regret it one bit. These are the best pages in the entire comic.
my fucking godEverything leads to this very moment. En f*cking joy
View attachment 2264707 View attachment 2264708 View attachment 2264709 View attachment 2264710 View attachment 2264711 View attachment 2264712 View attachment 2264713 View attachment 2264714 View attachment 2264715 View attachment 2264716 View attachment 2264717 View attachment 2264718 View attachment 2264719 View attachment 2264720 View attachment 2264721 View attachment 2264722 View attachment 2264723 View attachment 2264724 View attachment 2264725 View attachment 2264726 View attachment 2264727 View attachment 2264728 View attachment 2264729 View attachment 2264730 View attachment 2264731 View attachment 2264732 View attachment 2264733 View attachment 2264734 View attachment 2264735 View attachment 2264736 View attachment 2264737 View attachment 2264738 View attachment 2264739 View attachment 2264740 View attachment 2264741 View attachment 2264742 View attachment 2264743 View attachment 2264744 View attachment 2264745 View attachment 2264746 View attachment 2264747 View attachment 2264748 View attachment 2264749 View attachment 2264750 View attachment 2264751 View attachment 2264752 View attachment 2264753 View attachment 2264754 View attachment 2264755 View attachment 2264756 View attachment 2264757
Ooooh yeah, I warned you all.Everything leads to this very moment. En f*cking joy
View attachment 2264707 View attachment 2264708 View attachment 2264709 View attachment 2264710 View attachment 2264711 View attachment 2264712 View attachment 2264713 View attachment 2264714 View attachment 2264715 View attachment 2264716 View attachment 2264717 View attachment 2264718 View attachment 2264719 View attachment 2264720 View attachment 2264721 View attachment 2264722 View attachment 2264723 View attachment 2264724 View attachment 2264725 View attachment 2264726 View attachment 2264727 View attachment 2264728 View attachment 2264729 View attachment 2264730 View attachment 2264731 View attachment 2264732 View attachment 2264733 View attachment 2264734 View attachment 2264735 View attachment 2264736 View attachment 2264737 View attachment 2264738 View attachment 2264739 View attachment 2264740 View attachment 2264741 View attachment 2264742 View attachment 2264743 View attachment 2264744 View attachment 2264745 View attachment 2264746 View attachment 2264747 View attachment 2264748 View attachment 2264749 View attachment 2264750 View attachment 2264751 View attachment 2264752 View attachment 2264753 View attachment 2264754 View attachment 2264755 View attachment 2264756 View attachment 2264757
Even here, I thought Lucy would hesitate a bit more before taking a real dick. I hope he doesn’t rush everything tooOoooh yeah, I warned you all.
Now I honestly hope Kizaru doesn’t fuck this comic up — that after this page it doesn’t turn into generic porn where Lucy has already fully accepted herself and only thinks about dick. Because the whole point of this comic is “taming the beast”, not those boring, overused curse clichés.
Honestly, most of his subscribers seem to agree with me on this, and I really hope he won’t disappoint in the future.
All the waiting through all these months and year didn’t disappoint, I watched this part more than 3 times, this story had the best build up hope is continues like this.Everything leads to this very moment. En f*cking joy
View attachment 2264707 View attachment 2264708 View attachment 2264709 View attachment 2264710 View attachment 2264711 View attachment 2264712 View attachment 2264713 View attachment 2264714 View attachment 2264715 View attachment 2264716 View attachment 2264717 View attachment 2264718 View attachment 2264719 View attachment 2264720 View attachment 2264721 View attachment 2264722 View attachment 2264723 View attachment 2264724 View attachment 2264725 View attachment 2264726 View attachment 2264727 View attachment 2264728 View attachment 2264729 View attachment 2264730 View attachment 2264731 View attachment 2264732 View attachment 2264733 View attachment 2264734 View attachment 2264735 View attachment 2264736 View attachment 2264737 View attachment 2264738 View attachment 2264739 View attachment 2264740 View attachment 2264741 View attachment 2264742 View attachment 2264743 View attachment 2264744 View attachment 2264745 View attachment 2264746 View attachment 2264747 View attachment 2264748 View attachment 2264749 View attachment 2264750 View attachment 2264751 View attachment 2264752 View attachment 2264753 View attachment 2264754 View attachment 2264755 View attachment 2264756 View attachment 2264757
It is the curseit's actually funny how we went from that View attachment 2268695
to this View attachment 2268696
and now to this View attachment 2268697
Maybe yes, maybe no. It mentioned violence and intimidation, but after Lucy's dream, those actions were no longer present. You could say that there was deceit, lies, and manipulation on her part, but can this be evaluated in the same way? That's the question. But it's a question up in the air. I wrote that it's funny, and we're waiting for new pages, to put it mildly, not entirely because of the realismIt is the curse