Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Lexx228] Collection of his great work

[Lexx228] Sugar Donut:

Sugar Donut1.png Sugar Donut2.png
Sugar Donut3.png

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like.
;)

[Lexx228] Hungry:

Hungry.jpg

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)

[Lexx228] Want to go for a ride with me:

Want to go for a ride with me by Lexx228.jpg

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)

[Lexx228] Watch Netflix and chill out:

Watch Netflix and chill out by Lexx228.jpg

But a "Something in the Water" re-illustration, obviously from the beginning, would please everyone. 🥳

Ha ha, I'm afraid that's not how it works😂 And yes, I think my shitty 3d renders can hardly compare with the drawings of 2d artists.
Seriously man, your works Noises through the wall and The missus ring along with RawlyRawls great writing gets me off like nothing else

Ha ha, I'm afraid that's not how it works😂 And yes, I think my shitty 3d renders can hardly compare with the drawings of 2d artists.
I think you're fishing for compliments here, my dear. In my opinion, you are better than all the 2D and 3D artists who are currently active. 🙏

[Lexx228] Wild MILF:

Wild MILF by Lexx228.jpg

[Lexx228] Wet:

Wet by Lexx228.png

[Lexx228] Water:

Water.png

[Lexx228] Waiting Mrs. Green:

Waiting Mrs. Green by Lexx228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom