Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Locofuria] Transformation Comics

I fing wasted 3 whole dollars on sonicsthenames Ai Bullcrap, wish I could get my money back, damn it's ass

I fing wasted 3 whole dollars on sonicsthenames Ai Bullcrap, wish I could get my money back, damn it's ass

The only remotely decent AI "art" is when the artist has a modicum of skill and touches up the AI-generated images. Sonicsthename has no talent whatsoever. You could make better stuff using the free designer bundled with Microsoft Edge.

The only remotely decent AI "art" is when the artist has a modicum of skill and touches up the AI-generated images. Sonicsthename has no talent whatsoever. You could make better stuff using the free designer bundled with Microsoft Edge.
I should have known better man, here I was expecting some decent stuff and god damn it's filled with holes and errors a artist even and Ai generator artist would have actually touched upon it to make it better, it was a huge mistake but there are learning points from it.

I should have known better man, here I was expecting some decent stuff and god damn it's filled with holes and errors a artist even and Ai generator artist would have actually touched upon it to make it better, it was a huge mistake but there are learning points from it.

Don't beat yourself up over it. At least you know now and you're spreading the word so other people don't get scammed.

Just glancing at his publicly available images, I see werewolves with 4, 5 and 6 fingers. What a dork.

Don't beat yourself up over it. At least you know now and you're spreading the word so other people don't get scammed.

Just glancing at his publicly available images, I see werewolves with 4, 5 and 6 fingers. What a dork.
Yeah lesson learned, the dude needs to be taught a lesson on not scamming people, literal scam everyone don't buy it. If you want to check it out dm Fambuskix

Back
Top Bottom