Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm just here for the get-together and sharing new stories, new writers. And laughing at the unintelligent comments of some of you. lolPeople are allowed to criticize something they otherwise enjoy.
I don't believe for a second that each and every person here hasn't run to the internet to complain about a movie, TV show, book, or whatever that they thought could have been better.
You're right.People are allowed to criticize something they otherwise enjoy.
I don't believe for a second that each and every person here hasn't run to the internet to complain about a movie, TV show, book, or whatever that they thought could have been better.
Ya I know those are also available on Literotica actually. Was looking for subsequent chapters as he is already written 3-4 more chapters since then as per his patreon but can't find them anywhere so..A few chapters have been uploaded to mcstories
Funny how other people can talk about other things. Strange that.I'm just here for the get-together and sharing new stories, new writers. And laughing at the unintelligent comments of some of you
The same applies to complaining about complaining.You're right.
Don't like it? Go tell everybody.
Yeah but she's happyDo you even read the chapter ? How the cuck get worst when he divorce the bitch , married a fantastic woman who really love him, have crazy hot sex with her, stop cuckolding completely, only play soft denial together ?
No consequence for the bitch ? She get divorced, have a shitty life with Tom who beat her and doesn't care about her, she gain weight , she's poor and completely wrecked mentaly
i assume you mean other than this https://www.literotica.com/authors/FifthEstateDows anyone know where to find FithEstate's new work, I haven't been able to find his profile anywhere
No she isn't. That's the entire reason she immediately start cheating on Tom, too.Yeah but she's happy
Lester has conditioned Sarah to her own degradation. She is addicted to that degradation. This is sure to cause Dan unending pain and humiliation as he still has hope that she can pull back from the abyss. Her need for degradation means she cannot pull back with the inevitable consequences that will surely follow. At this stage, Dan would see her getting knocked up by Ted as a win to escape the dread of Lester being the father.TA CH46 dropped
Yes, at the end of "the speedo doesn't lie, it was implied that a new series named The Bullpen was coming out" bit nothing new has been foundi assume you mean other than this https://www.literotica.com/authors/FifthEstate
As I said, everybody is right.Funny how other people can talk about other things. Strange that.
The same applies to complaining about complaining.
You are free to ignore comments you don't agree with.
Or laugh at them, I guess, sure. Ironically, you validate their existence with that very statement.
Has anyone found an easy way to download a whole series from Literotica at once to access when internet service isnt available?
I agree except for the last point. I don't see Dan thinking Sarah getting pregnant by anyone is a win (unless the author pulls a fast one and has Dan reverse his vasectomy so that he can be a father again). There's no way Dan will be grateful that his wife is so mind broken that she ran next door and blew Ted, sat on his face and (if it indeed goes this far in the next chapter) straddled him so he can get her pregnant. Dan will not be saying to himself, "How lucky am I?!?!"Lester has conditioned Sarah to her own degradation. She is addicted to that degradation. This is sure to cause Dan unending pain and humiliation as he still has hope that she can pull back from the abyss. Her need for degradation means she cannot pull back with the inevitable consequences that will surely follow. At this stage, Dan would see her getting knocked up by Ted as a win to escape the dread of Lester being the father.