Looking for Don Silver thread Toxic Attraction chapters

I agree except for the last point. I don't see Dan thinking Sarah getting pregnant by anyone is a win (unless the author pulls a fast one and has Dan reverse his vasectomy so that he can be a father again). There's no way Dan will be grateful that his wife is so mind broken that she ran next door and blew Ted, sat on his face and (if it indeed goes this far in the next chapter) straddled him so he can get her pregnant. Dan will not be saying to himself, "How lucky am I?!?!"
Yeah you are right. I worded it wrong. Sarah pregnant by someone else would be dreadful for Dan to deal with. As a cuck he will be having all sorts of mixed emotions around the thought of it happening, made worse by him being forced away from her with his job.
 
Back
Top