Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[MandoLogica] Just For You

MandoLogica

Poster-1.jpg

Overview:
This is a story about a mother called Margaret, and her son called Richard. Both are very close to each other. Their relationship is so special. They have a peaceful life, but nothing remains the same for a long time. Will they be able to regain their peaceful life?

Artist:
MandoLogica

If you like the artist's work, you can support him on:
SubscribeStar

Thank you Mando, I've been waiting for this comic to update and your other works too. Have a good day!

I recently found your works and all of them are good except this one, margare is a slutty lesbian mom, the blonde teen is the same lesby, ricard is painted literally, he has no spirit, he has no masculinity, he has no authority, nothing at all, I see why there is so much lesbianism, the mother and the "girlfriend" have to seek satisfaction with women because riky does not know how to satisfy them well, this It's a comic that leaves you crazier than normal, I wouldn't recommend it even to my enemies. ricard is like a girl inside a man's body, looks like he will cut his b**lls and change his sex, so then his/her mom will fuck her new dawgther, I cant see any sense on this story, you should call it "just for lesbians". This are the new "collective of progressive" that only degrading mind of the people. How can anyone enjoy a comic like this
? god knows!!!

Got it from X:

Interesting... See it more first @MandoLogica Subscribestar & Boosty page.
You're most welcome to subscribe!
1709226837726.jpeg

The story keep getting more and more interesting.

Would it be possible for you to post the previous parts like you did with Teamwork? Thank you very much for your great work!

Back
Top Bottom