Downloads
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I started reading 'Her New Toy' thinking it was a full length novel, only to discover it was a very well written short-short.
Oh but that doesn't make them the big bucks they want. I mean heck $2.99 the minimum Amazon price of 'books' for 14-25 pages that aren't even proofread to the point of catching inappropriate name changes (let alone typos) - that's why places like anna's and here and oceanofpdf and zlibrary exist.Short stories should probably be put on Literotica or some other free source; You can test your writing and grow experience until you're ready to do something more serious. Or rewrite and add enough detail to your original stories where it actually feels like something you can spend a few hours reading, and not 10 minutes.
Oh but that doesn't make them the big bucks they want. I mean heck $2.99 the minimum Amazon price of 'books' for 14-25 pages that aren't even proofread to the point of catching inappropriate name changes (let alone typos)
I've written the majority of two books - both over 50k words each, and have started on a third, unfortunately I can't find the file with the third because I had a lot of the roughing done - C'est la vie!
I proofread the hell out of them, primarily because I don't write as fast as I think, and so much of what I want to say doesn't make it to the hardcopy the first, second, or even third time through.
I've also learned, for me, an outline is fine, but write the chapters in order, or I find I have to scrub really had to avoid contradictions or repeativeness.
One day I might finish those two books and try to get them out there - but for me, with the quality I put into my work, too only get the same as these "writer's" get tends to be a severe demoralizer, which is why I haven't finished them.