Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Matthew Lee] Hotwife/Cuckold

Wild Ride: A Hot Wife Story - Book Two (Hot Wife Road Trips 2)

Attachments

• Wild Ride Book 2 - Matthew Lee.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
  • Wild Ride Book 2 - Matthew Lee.jpg
    Wild Ride Book 2 - Matthew Lee.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 35
Insubordination - A Hotwife Story by Matthew Lee

Attachments

• Insubordination_ A Hot Wife Sto - Matthew Lee.epub
    201.6 KB · Views: 29
Well it appears Amazon has changed their DRM system yet again.

I had some Kindle Rewards points and I bought Wild Ride, book 3 with them but I couldn't download it with the kindel app version I had in the android emulator program (LD Player 9)

Epubor Kindel Converter could link to the emulator and remove DRM so I could convert to epub using Calibre.

I change everything to epub to simplify my library on my iPad.

Well, when I updated the kindle app in LD player 9, Epubor doesn't see it, even though it is downloaded.

I tried just putting it in Calibre manually, and convert to epub, but It said it was DRM protected.

Red Knees: A Hotwife Story (An Alex and Jordan Hotwife Story Book 1)

Attachments

• Red Knees_ A Hotwife Story (An Alex and Jordan Hotwife Story Book 1)_nodrm.epub
    993.1 KB · Views: 37
from my collection of his books

Attachments

• goodboy.jpg
    goodboy.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 29
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Good Boy_ A Hotwife Story - Matthew Lee.epub
    368.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Hotwife Cravings_ A Hot Wife St - Matthew Lee.epub
    484.6 KB · Views: 41
For Good Measure: A Hot Wife Story (Cuckold Couples in Love)

Attachments

• For Good Measure - Matthew Lee.epub
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • For Good Measure - Matthew Lee.jpg
    For Good Measure - Matthew Lee.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 26
Told from the wife's POV? Not that I know of, but there are a few he discovers her cheating. Of the 28 books I've read:

Hotwife Palace
Just Like Old Times - Hotwife Web of Lies (VERY similar plots)
Hotwife Homecoming

Note: I rated these one or two stars out of five because of the cheating. I don't like the way Lee writes cheating wife stories.

Any book where the wife cheats but the husband is unaware?
April Heads for Home part 2 has elements where the wife steps out without the Husband's knowledge.

From the summary on Amazon.

"The sizzling conclusion! Although her husband Keith rarely tells her no, April still feels the need to hide occasional dalliances from him. Until the last few weeks, April was never the girl the guys wanted. All that has changed and the rush of desire has intoxicated her and made her reckless. She refuses herself nothing, rationalized by a life of denial, and quickly learns she can have almost anything she wants. Keith and April finish their torrid vacation and then head for home, where April breaks the rules again and again, all without Keith's knowledge or permission. Finally, she crosses a line which threatens the marriage itself and Keith must face difficult choices."

Regarding a story from the Wife's POV, try Jenny Gets the Job, Tarnished Vows, Madison Loves to Ride, Rachael Gets Her Affairs in Order, Conflict of Interest, Kneading the Kink, The Clinic, or A Different Kind of Fast

I should read more of his older stories, cause he does hit a lot of my kinks. Lee's batch of releases from last year turned me off the writer and there's a shit-ton of similar writers/stories available.

Back
Top Bottom