Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Melissa N.] Collection

Aphrodite's Mirror (Chapter 23 part 1)
What I like the most about Melissa is that she treats her stories as pieces of art, not just sexual content without any context. I like her interest in building the structure of the story, the dialogue, the characters, the scenes, and the slow progression of the story, she creates a true art that not many artists offer.

Hey , out of the blue I am asking, Dose anyone Know similar art style like BarrosBR , any other author, .... I am missing BarrosBR, so if anyone know similar like BarrosBR that would be helpful.thank you 😊

Hey , out of the blue I am asking, Dose anyone Know similar art style like BarrosBR , any other author, .... I am missing BarrosBR, so if anyone know similar like BarrosBR that would be helpful.thank you 😊
He has a unique style. I don't think there is anything similar. He was fine. I think one option is just to wait and hope he will come back again.

I don't think Melissa is dragging out stories on purpose. It's just that she doesn't have any limitations and does as she wishes not towards this rendering could be not done but on the contrary you can add this rendering and the scene will be more detailed. Of course this is affected by the patreon format and updates and that she doesn't hold votes on what people would like.

A Kpop Idol (Chapter 12 Part 1)​

Attachments

• KPOP511.png
    KPOP511.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP512.png
    KPOP512.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • KPOP513.png
    KPOP513.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 10
  • KPOP514.png
    KPOP514.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP515.png
    KPOP515.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • KPOP517.png
    KPOP517.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP516.png
    KPOP516.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • KPOP518.png
    KPOP518.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • KPOP519.png
    KPOP519.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • KPOP520.png
    KPOP520.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP521.png
    KPOP521.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • KPOP522.png
    KPOP522.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP523.png
    KPOP523.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • KPOP524.png
    KPOP524.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • KPOP525.png
    KPOP525.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • KPOP526.png
    KPOP526.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • KPOP527.png
    KPOP527.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP528.png
    KPOP528.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP529.png
    KPOP529.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • KPOP530.png
    KPOP530.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • KPOP531.png
    KPOP531.png
    901.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm sorry if I'm asking this here, do you know any creators of manga gender change comics with good quality? I'm asking this here because in the hentai forum no one answered me.

I'm sorry if I'm asking this here, do you know any creators of manga gender change comics with good quality? I'm asking this here because in the hentai forum no one answered me.
Kirsi, Aian, Shinobu tanei, Rueun rouga, Papermania, Amanoja and Wataya are some of my favorite feminization hentai artists.

Check them out if you are interested.

Aphrodite's Mirror (Chapter 23 part 2)

Attachments

• GREECE1293.png
    GREECE1293.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • GREECE1294.png
    GREECE1294.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 3
  • GREECE1295.png
    GREECE1295.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • GREECE1296.png
    GREECE1296.png
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • GREECE1297.png
    GREECE1297.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • GREECE1299.png
    GREECE1299.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • GREECE1298.png
    GREECE1298.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • GREECE1300.png
    GREECE1300.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • GREECE1301.png
    GREECE1301.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • GREECE1302.png
    GREECE1302.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • GREECE1303.png
    GREECE1303.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • GREECE1304.png
    GREECE1304.png
  • GREECE1305.png
    GREECE1305.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • GREECE1306.png
    GREECE1306.png
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • GREECE1307.png
    GREECE1307.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • GREECE1308.png
    GREECE1308.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • GREECE1309.png
    GREECE1309.png
  • GREECE1310.png
    GREECE1310.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
  • GREECE1311.png
    GREECE1311.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • GREECE1312.png
    GREECE1312.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Hi everyone

I haven't read Aphrodite's Mirror yet, only flipped through the pictures. Right now I really want to read the story and jump straight into chapter 15. Could someone give me a quick summary of the previous chapters? It would really help me get up to speed.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi everyone

I haven't read Aphrodite's Mirror yet, only flipped through the pictures. Right now I really want to read the story and jump straight into chapter 15. Could someone give me a quick summary of the previous chapters? It would really help me get up to speed.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Do , not , read it yet , I also Stop it at 19 ! The story is not so good , or only increase little bit , there is lots of buffer! , wait until it's end , it is it's ending phase, we can expect it will end around chapter 28/29 or 30 maximum! So wait until then

Do , not , read it yet , I also Stop it at 19 ! The story is not so good , or only increase little bit , there is lots of buffer! , wait until it's end , it is it's ending phase, we can expect it will end around chapter 28/29 or 30 maximum! So wait until then
Do u know any other writer/story with similar art?

Aphrodite's Mirror (Chapter 23 part 2)
I know no one asked me but in my persons opinion this story just doesn't make sense at all
it does cover that erotic/fetish story part and for those who are just looking for that then it's fine but personally I'm really disappointed and I like it less and less with every chapter

The story doesn't make sense there's so many things that are not logical
but talking just about the last few chapters, Andrew (I think that's his name) just started remembering things, he wanted to end this and go back to his life so he wanted to talk to his wife Marina to explain and try to solve things
but instead of that, because she was angry that he had ignored her, and that he, her husband had sex with a man, her uncle, instead of trying harder to talk to her and convince her that he had amnesia or that was still confused he decided the best way to get back at her, for being rightfully angry, was to have sex with her uncle again, just ignore what he was thinking about going back to his life and ending the charade, instead he'd commit even further to this lie....
also Marina feeling betrayed goes to have her own affair but why would she choose the inspector, it would make more sense if she actuallystarted having a relationship with the fake husband.... I think in her case it can be justified because it was her honeymoon and her husband decided to abandon her to be with someone else, so this is not that crazy
But for him to just ignore everything that he wanted to try and get back at her (still don't understand why he would be angry) doesn't make sense

And I'm not talking about my personal opinion and dislike for the whold age progression theme, which for me has no appeal and is the biggest nonsense....

I don't want to offend anyone and I don't pretend to get anyone to change their minds but I really wanted to express my thoughts

I know no one asked me but in my persons opinion this story just doesn't make sense at all
it does cover that erotic/fetish story part and for those who are just looking for that then it's fine but personally I'm really disappointed and I like it less and less with every chapter

The story doesn't make sense there's so many things that are not logical
but talking just about the last few chapters, Andrew (I think that's his name) just started remembering things, he wanted to end this and go back to his life so he wanted to talk to his wife Marina to explain and try to solve things
but instead of that, because she was angry that he had ignored her, and that he, her husband had sex with a man, her uncle, instead of trying harder to talk to her and convince her that he had amnesia or that was still confused he decided the best way to get back at her, for being rightfully angry, was to have sex with her uncle again, just ignore what he was thinking about going back to his life and ending the charade, instead he'd commit even further to this lie....
also Marina feeling betrayed goes to have her own affair but why would she choose the inspector, it would make more sense if she actuallystarted having a relationship with the fake husband.... I think in her case it can be justified because it was her honeymoon and her husband decided to abandon her to be with someone else, so this is not that crazy
But for him to just ignore everything that he wanted to try and get back at her (still don't understand why he would be angry) doesn't make sense

And I'm not talking about my personal opinion and dislike for the whold age progression theme, which for me has no appeal and is the biggest nonsense....

I don't want to offend anyone and I don't pretend to get anyone to change their minds but I really wanted to express my thoughts
The thing is , you are Right... The story don't make any sense!
You can say this story is one of kind marketing, where you exited about the products packaging and advertising so you can buy it , after you buy you understand you become fool ! The product itself is avarage quality! But they do one thing, they gives you some cheap toys inside the package which is simply very poor quality!.but you become obsessed about thet cheap valueless products which is free and you and you start buying that product for that cheap free toys.
IT IS A LOOP ! that is same goes for this story too .... MELISSA GIVES TOU HIGH QUALITY PICTURES WITH CHEAP MEANINGLESS STORY!
you purchase the subscription time to time and entered thE LOOP

FROM THE BEGINNING I DIDN'T LIKE THIS STORY
I DON'T LIKE MERINA! FROM THE beginning!.
She is a bitch....I mentioned it very earlier, no one believed me !.you will understand!. I definitely sure , she is fucking around with other mans before THEIR honeymoon! Mark my words

I know what you mean SaraVega - but I think that the story is setting up for a big twist at the end, and maybe the wife is trying to seduce the police related person to try and get to the bottom of what's going on with her fiance, but i dunno - its been a lot of pages, and I am not entirely sure where its going.

FROM THE BEGINNING I DIDN'T LIKE THIS STORY
I DON'T LIKE MERINA! FROM THE beginning!.
She is a bitch....I mentioned it very earlier, no one believed me !.you will understand!. I definitely sure , she is fucking around with other mans before THEIR honeymoon! Mark my words
You right, I also didn't like the story from the beginning

Back
Top Bottom