Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Melissa N.] Collection

I mean that's always been a thing with Melissa n's longer stories, take 40 pages what you could do in 5 but also shorten down what could be interesting segments to offscreen developments.

It's why I prefer her shorter focused works
yes but Melissa always leaves you wanting more at the end of each part. I am wondering what is in store for Nick now he's a korean girl

It was me! I made this.
Of course it was you're the best 😊
I mean that's always been a thing with Melissa n's longer stories, take 40 pages what you could do in 5 but also shorten down what could be interesting segments to offscreen developments.

It's why I prefer her shorter focused works
Melissa is notorious for poor pacing. She gets in her pocket with stories so they drag and drag then she realizes she needs to actually do something so she rushes it in. Then will drag 2 more months of unnecessary exposition updates before anything else actually happens again, before you know it we have a 500 page comic that could have been 150. Every single one of her larger comics is like this, she makes a ton of money though so it makes sense why she drags out comics keeps them subs thirsty.

I just wish there was a artist that lt sits perfectly between tgtrinitys output and Melissa N story concepts and art.

Melissa is notorious for poor pacing. She gets in her pocket with stories so they drag and drag then she realizes she needs to actually do something so she rushes it in. Then will drag 2 more months of unnecessary exposition updates before anything else actually happens again, before you know it we have a 500 page comic that could have been 150. Every single one of her larger comics is like this, she makes a ton of money though so it makes sense why she drags out comics keeps them subs thirsty.

I just wish there was a artist that lt sits perfectly between tgtrinitys output and Melissa N story concepts and art.
Believe me or not , I see much potential in Lilkit

Believe me or not , I see much potential in Lilki

I’ve never bothered reading the text for Aphrodite, I just treat it as a transformation sequence rather than a story. This way I don’t care where the story is going.
Same goes for me , I Stopped it around chapter 19 ... I do not have any kind of interest

Believe me or not , I see much potential in Lilki
I like lil kit alot the problem with their projects is working on more than one he/she will favor one and leave the other on a back burner . Like father like daughter is still going because vacation took priority then when that drug out another comic started. So I am a fan but the artist deff has adhd lol

I like lil kit alot the problem with their projects is working on more than one he/she will favor one and leave the other on a back burner . Like father like daughter is still going because vacation took priority then when that drug out another comic started. So I am a fan but the artist deff has adhd lol
True, the hypnosis and drug is cons of lilkit, on the other hand , I believe Hanna23 has the better story but he or she is very irregular, .. otherwise his / her story is better then others

True, the hypnosis and drug is cons of lilkit, on the other hand , I believe Hanna23 has the better story but he or she is very irregular, .. otherwise his / her story is better then others
Ye ahanna is good if you like feminization but they always leave you wanting a little more.

I blame patreon for a lot of these problems though because patreon has made people lazy. You can do bare minimum effort work on 2-3 stores at a time resale one chapter a month and profit

I like all liltkit comics, in every part there is something in story plus sexy poses, art if characters maybe the best of tg artists for me, and there is not such sing like many artists have that all transformation done but comic continues in many many chapters that not interetesting for me, litlkit have twists such new persons for feminization or futher bimbofication.
I like hanna but mostly for first disguise story as I like protagonist transformation, other not work for me I just don't like their faces for me hust not attractive.
Similar with cassie rose, first babysitting blues I very liked after stories just not as good for me, hope curse of destiny will better

Litkit has great art but if you notice everyone in the comics looks exactly the same. Every final transformation is the same face

I wouldn't say $5,300 a month is a ton of money. Patreon takes a cut, it then gets taxed. The money is okay, but not a ton.

They are different just all bimbos with much makeup and for me too much lips fillers, fake lashes. I very liked in father first post op look she looked like naturally very beautiful girl without operations but unfortunetly almost after she get to salon and bimbofied I would prefer it much later.

I wouldn't say $5,300 a month is a ton of money. Patreon takes a cut, it then gets taxed. The money is okay, but not a ton.
Ask other people that Make niche comics if $5300 a month is not great. She is in the top 1% in the medium in profits I think only TGTrinity makes more at a whopping 7k per. $5300 is still over $63k just to make fetish comics and she still works a full time job....

Last edited:
Agree I was really hoping she would keep that look at first she made her a terrible looking blonde but got so much backlash she posted a poll and changed her hair color

I also not sure if litlkit have full plot history it looked like she was turning in sissy with this sissy dresses, spankings, ass plug and dildo but after was turnging in girlfriend of most popular girls and crash for some gays

in cassie rose I also liked costume nightmare transformation and prefer it would be bigger comics. hanna I also liked leon transformation but it stopped for uncertain time

Ask other people that Make niche comics if $5300 a month is not great. She is in the top 1% in the medium in profits I think only TGTrinity makes more at a whopping 7k per. $5300 is still over $63k just to make fetish comics and she still works a full time job....
Are you sure she work full time? she did pretty often updates with many pages

I am a 28-year-old boy. I often wear MILF clothes and fantasize about becoming a 48-year-old MILF. I often look for stories about TG AP, but I like to change gender through surgery, not magic.

Back
Top Bottom