Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Melissa N.] Collection

A new part for KPop and she's still on the plane, plenty of legroom on the plane

Attachments

• KPOP638.png
    KPOP638.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
By the way, I had some other ideas for an alternative ending to "Roommate". Should I write about it here or would it be inappropriate?
In my opinion, the story should have been written the other way around, dramatically. Not first the transformation, then the music, but first the music:

- He is offered to record a track. And sing it. Maybe with a computer-altered voice. Maybe some kind of work. Maybe he had an unusual voice timbre in his database or something like that, and the producer noted it.

- Then they come to him with the news that the simple really impressed some bosses. And he is offered to work on a full-fledged single. They make a fake persona, and they work. At first, everything is like a game, like a project, and for money.

- Then, naturally, the single somehow leaks onto the radio or somewhere else and it gets a little out of control. And some labels or studios start looking for that very performer.

- He almost breaks down, because this has gone too far, but they persuade him, promising a big fee. And then they start learning Korean and modulating their voice. Of course, he agrees to this strictly on the condition of anonymity and that they will not show it. That's where he signs the contract.

- Well, then everything starts spinning. They need to shoot a video. He resists, they compromise and the direction is built around the fact that the face is not visible or he is under a mask. For this, he trains to walk and dance in heels, try on different images. He drops out of life and communication, working on the video and himself. Gets to know the group. And all this time he thinks that this is for "work". And how will he end with this innocent prank, and how will he get the money, and how will he assemble his normal rock band...

- And only after the filming of the video, when the producer comes to him with the good news that everything was liked and now the "Nabi" project can be launched at full capacity, he tries to retreat in horror and simply demands his money. And only then they shake the contract in front of his nose and call him their little Sissy, especially since "look at the video yourself, how you wiggle your hips."

- He falls into this slavery. He is forced to feminize himself much more to the point of being unrecognizable. To endure the shame of his first live performance. To be sad, depressed, broken and disgraced. And then they take him to a concert of his former band and explain that everything you did was a complete failure, and in this position you are at least doing something. Look at the ratings.

- And from this moment on, his internal rebirth and constant struggle with himself and his doubts and deeper psychological processing should begin, during which he gets more and more deeply into the role and has less and less way back.

- Well, and with the obvious ending, when the tour comes to an end, he looks back at all the connections he made, all the relationships he got into and agrees to extend the contract, remaining "Nabi" forever.

Of course, this is the main plot. And in all these scenes there are interruptions to erotic scenes of dressing up, sexual situations, strange encounters, dinners, dates, going out, etc.
By the way, I had some other ideas for an alternative ending to "Roommate". Should I write about it here or would it be inappropriate?

let's hear it. :)

let's hear it. :)
- Firstly, the dullness of the hero looks strange if you don't feed him psychotropic drugs.
- Secondly, the very approach to his introduction to his brother remained unclear to me. As well as the very strange family line in general.

So, it is necessary to correct the basic concepts: Before meeting the brother, the story remains the same without changes. Including meeting the mother. But then the features of the family should be revealed. Apparently, these are the same "old money", believers or not, but in general, this should be an ultra-conservative family. And for this reason, this legend worked, according to which the girl could not live with the guy, which is why the reincarnation was required. Let the mother make all sorts of conservative comments during meetings. And the hero will understand that his girlfriend's fears were not unfounded, but he begins to suspect something is wrong.

At one time, the brother himself appears in the story, who begins to roll to the blonde. Very intrusively. There is a dialogue with a friend in which it is revealed how deeply she hates her brother. That because of traditions, all the attention of the family was given to him, that he is spoiled and gets everything he wants, and all that. The hero is filled with anger and together with his friend they prepare a plan for the upcoming date, to which the former rocker falsely agreed, to refuse brightly and with special effects to disgrace him and publicly dump him. At the same time, this will be a reason for them to leave this family and home and reunite, returning everything back. They will exchange declarations of love, fantasize about how they can finally stop wearing makeup and go to some concert.

The friend leaves to prepare something there, and the hero, by some chance, finds his girlfriend's smartphone. (Music from a saw). Yes, all this time she used it. There was no love, no relationship, only calculation. And in the upcoming plan with the date there was also a secret part, in which she reveals that her brother had been flirting with a man all this time, which should have disgraced him in the eyes of the family (or something like that). His heart is broken, but he doesn't show it.

And on the date he is extremely sweet and kind with her brother, to the surprise of his girlfriend. And in fact, she leaves that restaurant with him on a date. Maybe even that very first kiss happens. But not in the typical style of "Oh my God, he kisses me, and I'm paralyzed, what's going on", but even with shock and self-break, but this is a responsible step "out of spite". And in solitude he shares the whole picture with the guy.

He is shocked. He did not expect betrayal from his sister. They sit, smoke, drink. And decide to continue this masquerade. Upon arrival home, the girlfriend makes a scandal, like, we agreed, what are you doing? And he's like: I thought I could set you up, and decided to be a goody-goody blonde, like YOU asked me to all this time.

And all this sweet, confidential romance plays out, where the hero builds a bimbo and the two of them piss off the ex-girlfriend. They chat, get closer, fortunately, there may be quite a lot of common interests. Maybe, yes, just having had too much alcohol, they kiss as if out of habit, but not in public. Maybe it will all turn into casual sex.

And now they are making a plan to get back at their sister and turn her plan against her.
I haven't really thought out the ending in detail - after all, it's not my business.

I understand that this is the complete opposite of the author's original idea. But I wanted to fantasize about less trivial plot twists than the typical dominance and naive-fantastic crushing of personality.

"Melissa N! I haven't read anything from her in the last five years. I was reading Aphrodite something or other and some redone version of K-Pop Idol."

"Let me get you up to speed on both comics. It's the next day..."

A Kpop Idol (Chapter 13 Part 2)​

Attachments

• KPOP634.png
    KPOP634.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • KPOP635.png
    KPOP635.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP636.png
    KPOP636.png
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • KPOP637.png
    KPOP637.png
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • KPOP638.png
    KPOP638.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • KPOP639.png
    KPOP639.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • KPOP640.png
    KPOP640.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • KPOP641.png
    KPOP641.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • KPOP642.png
    KPOP642.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • KPOP643.png
    KPOP643.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • KPOP644.png
    KPOP644.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • KPOP645.png
    KPOP645.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • KPOP646.png
    KPOP646.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP647.png
    KPOP647.png
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • KPOP648.png
    KPOP648.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • KPOP649.png
    KPOP649.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • KPOP650.png
    KPOP650.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • KPOP651.png
    KPOP651.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • KPOP652.png
    KPOP652.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • KPOP653.png
    KPOP653.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
the next part 5 of a sweet change is out today.

Attachments

• SECRETARY70.png
    SECRETARY70.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 6
Sweet Change Part 5

Attachments

• SECRETARY70.png
    SECRETARY70.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 9
  • SECRETARY71.png
    SECRETARY71.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 7