Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Novelchef Comics

Depends on Thalantyr response on f95, if he stays there, I`ll move an post there. But for now, I`m sticking to this forum
I think I recognize you from Muses, Glad you're around again! Not sure Thalantyr is going to make a like formal announcement, I have seen him on F95 in the melissan thread a lot tho so I think he might be staying over there? Either way happy to see you back and thanks for everything before and if you continue sharing in the future. After muses went down it became very apparently it's impossible finding any of this stuff haha and there's really no community out there like what we had

I think I recognize you from Muses, Glad you're around again! Not sure Thalantyr is going to make a like formal announcement, I have seen him on F95 in the melissan thread a lot tho so I think he might be staying over there? Either way happy to see you back and thanks for everything before and if you continue sharing in the future. After muses went down it became very apparently it's impossible finding any of this stuff haha and there's really no community out there like what we had
1703404657808.png

Kinda still waiting :)

Back
Top Bottom