Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Patreon Acquires F95zone

tanuno

Patreon Acquires F95zone​

F95zone has been acquired by Patreon! Read the press release on Patreon's blog here. The forum will be entering read-only mode in 3 days, whilst we perform the final steps for integration. We hope you're as excited as we are to embark on this new chapter!

It's just an April Fool's joke. The page you linked does not belong to the Patreon domain. See the certificate, which was only issued on March 31st. It's all just a joke.

Patreon hates incest so half of F95's content would disappear if true, leaving mostly busty chicks with dicks and furry shit lol!

I don't know much about this type of business, but logic says that if a large company acquires a small (or medium-sized) company, it is because it is "bothering its shoes" or it sees it as a threat/competition. And by the way, it is not to make him grow or raise him to his level.

It's just an April Fool's joke. The page you linked does not belong to the Patreon domain. See the certificate, which was only issued on March 31st. It's all just a joke.
Well... I fell innocent... 😇
My excuse is: On this side of the world "April Fool's Day" is December 28th.

Back
Top Bottom