Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pegasus Smith] Au Naturel

my friend <brainriddle> I'm doing this job and I show you these two images to see the PS could setup the height from the beggining of the scene and setup the characters properly. I watch the detail because I have use the specific enviroment, sure the scene mom son is hot but ...short.
2.png 1.png

Last edited:
my friend <brainriddle> I'm doing this job and I show you these two images to see the PS could setup the height from the beggining of the scene and setup the characters properly. I watch the detail because I have use the specific enviroment, sure the scene is hot but ...short.
View attachment 646469View attachment 646470

Thanks for the explanation. It's nice to see a "behind the scenes" or something similar.

my friend <brainriddle> I'm doing this job and I show you these two images to see the PS could setup the height from the beggining of the scene and setup the characters properly. I watch the detail because I have use the specific enviroment, sure the scene is hot but ...short.
View attachment 646469View attachment 646470
I agree, The environment and characters physique should be consistent. This shows the quality of the artist.

Wow....If the tits were bigger would be prefect..I want to deepfake (animate) Victoria. What program did you use?
I'm afraid my tools aren't made for deepfakes. It's Stable Diffusion with A1111 interface with Reactor extension. I'm sure there are better apps for deepfakes that do everything automatically. I do a lot manually.

Bigger tits like this? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom