Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pegasus Smith] Au Naturel

I have no reason to use translator, I said from the beggining I give a promise not post for now an21_1-8
also since images are reposted from sexcomik2 are known to people and I am not post them in HD
and to this question ....."Dykan, are you saying nobody should post from sexcomik2, but wait for you to post in HD? Else you wont share?".
I answer this ..."noway my friend wrong conclusion !! I just have my rules, since everybody wants to see content from au naturel then let them see it no matter analysis. my choice is to keep post au naturel" .....
finally I respect ps work........

For me, quality is more important than timing. So if I have to wait a little longer, but don't have poor resolution or AI traces on the image, that's perfectly fine with me. I once posted a miserable quality myself and then later realized what a mess I left in the thread. The same goes for sexcomic2 post, which adds no value to the forum.

For me, quality is more important than timing. So if I have to wait a little longer, but don't have poor resolution or AI traces on the image, that's perfectly fine with me. I once posted a miserable quality myself and then later realized what a mess I left in the thread. The same goes for sexcomic2 post, which adds no value to the forum.
I'd rather wait too. If I wanted sub quality, I'd hang out at other unnamed sites.

in this post for reasons of accuracy I will use google, this scene has been set up by ps with young girls and boys 4 couples and kelly , this eating pussy is the beggining of the games those teenagers will do and sure are having such games every day. kelly doesn't match the age or experience that these girls and boys including dylan have, I think ps shouldn't make kelly do things with girls and boys but provoke her to do a very hot 3some with brandi and dylan.. or ps do something extreme and those boys and girls eat kelly's holes.
this redhead is the organizer.... an21.jpg

Last edited:
Dylan tries to convince Kelly to join him in pussy eating competition,but she says"Do you realize how intimate oral sex is for woman?I cant do that with you in public,at some random party!". Courtney agrees to join Dylan and Kelly agrees to be one of judges. Gracie invites Andre to team up and he agrees. Third team is Rory and new girl. Few minutes later bartender with Kelly watching competion and she is suprised that Dylan is soo good that Rory will get tough competition. (usualy he wins). Kelly notices that Dylan knows what he is doing making Courtney moaning and squealing like Brandi did earlier. Courtney is suprised how crazy good is Dylan and she thinks that is thanks to Master tongue tehnique, but Dylan says that is his own trick. Even Rory is suprised how Dylan is making Courtney moaning allready and he barely gotten Rosie started.Dylan puts 2 fingers in Courtney pussy and that was in perfect timing in right spot that she says that she will cum soon.

Dylan tries to convince Kelly to join him in pussy eating competition,but she says"Do you realize how intimate oral sex is for woman?I cant do that with you in public,at some random party!". Courtney agrees to join Dylan and Kelly agrees to be one of judges. Gracie invites Andre to team up and he agrees. Third team is Rory and new girl. Few minutes later bartender with Kelly watching competion and she is suprised that Dylan is soo good that Rory will get tough competition. (usualy he wins). Kelly notices that Dylan knows what he is doing making Courtney moaning and squealing like Brandi did earlier. Courtney is suprised how crazy good is Dylan and she thinks that is thanks to Master tongue tehnique, but Dylan says that is his own trick. Even Rory is suprised how Dylan is making Courtney moaning allready and he barely gotten Rosie started.Dylan puts 2 fingers in Courtney pussy and that was in perfect timing in right spot that she says that she will cum soon.
I love you for publishing what's going to happen next and I hate you because you've already seen it and the rest of us have to wait, hahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ps lost the image quality since an15-16. there is no color balance in this open bar set up, just something yellow even in 35-37-39-40 the water is more green than blue only the 30% of image is sharp the rest is blured . also andre is more like a zombie. one of the color balanced is the 34 even in this image in daz3d adjust only kelly's <head> not the <neck upper> the <neck lower> or even the <chest upper> to give natural move as did in the other gen8female . also there is a huge mistake in one of these images.
p21_030.jpg p21_034.jpg Screen_4584.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope PS makes this canon maybe in a scenario where Brandi goes with Gina to do something elsewhere and Kelly ask Dylan to join her in a yoga session.
The author has several stories, each of which needs to be taken into consideration. People need to rest, and the author also has their own life. I was also very excited when I saw this idea of Dylan and Kelly, but upon closer inspection, there were some areas that were not quite normal. For example, when Kelly inverted, her hair and breasts were also facing upwards, without being affected by gravity.

The author has several stories, each of which needs to be taken into consideration. People need to rest, and the author also has their own life. I was also very excited when I saw this idea of Dylan and Kelly, but upon closer inspection, there were some areas that were not quite normal. For example, when Kelly inverted, her hair and breasts were also facing upwards, without being affected by gravity.
I get your point but bruh making Dylan loves Kelly canon is really easy, about the gravity error well those kind of mistakes are pretty common.

I get your point but bruh making Dylan loves Kelly canon is really easy, about the gravity error well those kind of mistakes are pretty common.
It's not easy for Kelly to accept Dylan now. Although Kelly has experienced and seen so much since arriving on the island, she can still stay awake now, unlike Brandy who integrated so quickly. The development of the plot later depends on how the author created it... Even when playing, it's still same-sex. Currently, Kelly has not interacted with that person of the opposite sex, of course, Dylan counts separately!

It's not easy for Kelly to accept Dylan now. Although Kelly has experienced and seen so much since arriving on the island, she can still stay awake now, unlike Brandy who integrated so quickly. The development of the plot later depends on how the author created it... Even when playing, it's still same-sex. Currently, Kelly has not interacted with that person of the opposite sex, of course, Dylan counts separately!
Yes we all know that, I never said Dylan loves Kelly must be canon asap I mean in the future where Kelly is fully unhinged.

Back
Top Bottom