Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pegasus Smith] Au Naturel

It looks like Rory has a strong rival in terms of athletic talent. I wonder what will happen next.

rory is looking dylan making Courtney screaming............
038.jpg 040.jpg

Last edited:
an21 update
the plan was to post AN21 with tsb12 and lost5 next week but .....

030.jpg 031.jpg 032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend Longwood69 I understand your sadness but sure kelly will be a wet and hungry judge after all the "games" she have seen with this girl next to her....
034.jpg

an21 update
more HD images...
((I upload by mistake the 033 with the big error. I change the 033 as it should be))

030.jpg 031.jpg 032.jpg 034.jpg 033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Great chart I found: Au Naturel family and relations

Attachments

• Family1.jpg
    Family1.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Family2.jpg
    Family2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 5
  • AN_sex_chart.jpg
    AN_sex_chart.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 11
Great chart I found: Au Naturel family and relations
I have seen this chart at F95 and (maybe I didn't understand properly) I have seen a comment where user mentioned that not all of characters mentioned in this chart...
I counted more than 30 characters.

Carmen (who first appeared in chapter 7 along with Momoko, Camila and Monica) and her son in Ann's gangbang pages ahead. In chapter 16, Carmen and her son are having sex together. The attendant in the current chapter is with a blonde girl named Dani. Both appear in chapters 13 and 14 where they both talk about Lukas and Carl. There is a brunette girl with wavy hair with Pete in chapter 6 at the beginning, I have doubts if it is Kimberly next to Rory or sitting down. Besides Shona's boyfriend, there are two girls in chapter 3 when Dylan and Rory are discussing incest on the island, two women (blonde and brunette with straight hair) are kissing. They appear twice and did not reappear during the plot. If there are more characters that I have forgotten so far, I have doubts.

I fucking agree 1000% but chapter 10 ruined completely her character and true intentions...
The protagonist of the story is the Dylan family, and the rest are NPCs. Now Kelly and Dylan are out for a party, and Brandy is being ignored. Can Gina's husband go comfort her?

Back
Top Bottom