Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pegasus Smith] Au Naturel

Oh shit Rory returns, now his target will be Kelly...
Are you sure that is Rory? Because Rory is white, this one has dark skin...Here is Rory:

1721979410514.png

If we talk about the possibility of friendly competitions, then I hope that Dylan and Rory will be able to find a common language again, if as someone correctly noted, there was some kind of conflict between them.
And the guys will probably get to know the new guests of the beautiful island together.

If we talk about the possibility of friendly competitions, then I hope that Dylan and Rory will be able to find a common language again, if as someone correctly noted, there was some kind of conflict between them.
And the guys will probably get to know the new guests of the beautiful island together.
Kind of conflict well maybe because chapter 10 unnecessary ntr scene that basically ruined Rorys character and Brandis sexual motivations, I think Kelly will open her mind a lot in chapter 21.

As for the possibility of Kelly opening her mind, the famous expression "When you're in Rome, behave like a Roman" is very appropriate in relation to her behavior on the island.

As for the possibility of Kelly opening her mind, the famous expression "When you're in Rome, behave like a Roman" is very appropriate in relation to her behavior on the island.
No doubt but the question is how.

TYSM dude, arrived from outer space to save the members of the forum, the great Mr. Spock arrives :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
my friend ps has fuck the quality since an15, the next scene with brandi dylan kelly is way better....
I found out this comment @ F95:
"Au Naturel 21 pages 01 to 08 in FHD resolution (1080p), upscaled using Waifu2x, no watermarks, translated from russian"
Therefore somebody took these image from somewhere on-line where these images were distorted initially. It is not a surprise that when somebody up-scaled these images they will be blurred. IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom