Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pigking/CrazyDad] Comics

Who have
The grandma1-38
Foster mom 1-48
Doctor brandie 1-48
father in law at home 1-49
Please share it to me

The Prince – Part 22​

1709921852705.jpeg

Attachments

• The-prince-Part-22.pdf
    The-prince-Part-22.pdf
    53.8 MB · Views: 47
I hope the artists starts doing comics about transexuals more often. I loved ''Turner Family'' where a trans gyal fucked her mom and brother

By distributing my work here you are violating copyright and making our work extremely difficult.
hello
I am sorrey and never share your files immediately
from now on i wait at least two weeks to publish your editions.

hello
Three weeks would be a reasonable time for us to market our work. Otherwise it's unfeasible to continue. I'm counting on your support and help.

hello
We're thinking of reducing the staff or drastically changing production to cut costs. If you keep doing what you're doing, soon there will be no more Pigking and Crazydad's site and work

Hi guys, I'm Crazydad, Pigking's scriptwriter. We can use this space to talk about our work. You can tell me what you think about the stories and I can give you some spoilers about what's to come. But for that I'm counting on your collaboration and support to stop the immediate dissemination of our work. If we don't succeed and the stories continue to be distributed for free on the internet, as soon as they are published on the site, we will have to cut costs by disbanding our team. This will directly affect our production line and we will halve or even reduce the number of our stories.

A glimpse of the new Megaparodies story. Coming soon, Tomb Raider.
Uma pequena amostra da nova história do Megaparodies. Em breve, Tomb Raider.

Attachments

• Tomb Raider.pdf
    Tomb Raider.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 63
Hi guys, I'm Crazydad, Pigking's scriptwriter. We can use this space to talk about our work. You can tell me what you think about the stories and I can give you some spoilers about what's to come. But for that I'm counting on your collaboration and support to stop the immediate dissemination of our work. If we don't succeed and the stories continue to be distributed for free on the internet, as soon as they are published on the site, we will have to cut costs by disbanding our team. This will directly affect our production line and we will halve or even reduce the number of our stories.
Hello Pigking/Crazydad3D group.
I want to make some notes on the works you created. See below:

- I want to praise them for the speed in creating and disseminating works almost every day;

- Congratulations for creating beautiful and attractive characters (Brandie, Louise, Miranda, Emma, Caroline, Emma, Margareth, Amanda, Vilma, Micaela, Nancy, Nicoly, Claire and among others);

- I criticize Pigking/Crazydad3D for investing in Bestiality (I personally don’t like it) in works that don’t make any sense in investing (Dr. Brandie, The Grandma, Amanda, Mom’s Help, Clarice, Foster Mother). Especially in the Dr Brandie series, in my opinion they are killing the series using bestiality. Furthermore, it was expected that after concluding the act between Willie and Brandie in the pool, the next act would be Brandie in the clinic with George, Willie's grandfather, or Willie himself or another male character;

- There is a lack of creativity in the climax scenes, most of the time it ends within the female character. Furthermore, nothing prevents moments of climax from foreplay and sex scenes (maybe I'm wrong, but in most series developed by Pigking/Crazydad3D, the act initiated involving the characters requires more than one work in the series to reach the climax and the end).

I hope that the notes made are useful and that they can enrich the works that will be made by the Pigking/Crazydad3D group.

Thank you for the open space to give opinion.

Note: I'm sorry members, but my English is horrible, I used Google Translator.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom