[Pigking/CrazyDad] Comics

46_PDFsam_Doctor Brandie 45.jpeg
46_PDFsam_Doctor Brandie 45.jpeg
The question I ask myself is whether onomatopoeic words are truly relevant and if they actually help compose a scene. Here we have an example where an onomatopoeic word hindered the scene rather than helped it: in this scene, the graphic design conveys the action thoroughly, without the need for the visual clutter of onomatopoeic.
 
View attachment 3019396View attachment 3019399The question I ask myself is whether onomatopoeic words are truly relevant and if they actually help compose a scene. Here we have an example where an onomatopoeic word hindered the scene rather than helped it: in this scene, the graphic design conveys the action thoroughly, without the need for the visual clutter of onomatopoeic.
Personally, I like it ; it adds a sense—an impression—of "movement" to a static scene.
 
My friend Rabbit1033, are you so in love with onomatopoeic words—pow! vrum! bam!—that you just gave me a dislike purely because I criticized the noise? Tone down that passion a bit, my dear! It just a question! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Personally, I like it ; it adds a sense—an impression—of "movement" to a static scene.
There is no problem at all in liking them; I like them too. The issue is that I got a bit traumatized because of Frank Romano and his festival of onomatopoeias! The big annoyance is where they put them: they place them right on top of the drawing, polluting the art and covering it up precisely where they shouldn't. (y)
 
Back
Top