Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Pigking/CrazyDad3D] 3D Comics {Portuguese}

Jhony Cash

Hell Village Maverick / Portuguese / Part-06 PDF.

Attachments

• Hell-Village-Maverick-Parte-06.pdf
    Hell-Village-Maverick-Parte-06.pdf
    43.9 MB · Views: 12
"Firstly, the material is my property since I bought it. Secondly, I came to know about PigKing's work through this means. You won't lose supporters because of this. Piracy would be if I were selling it and making a profit, but it's free promotion of old work. I don't see other artists complaining about this form of promotion. Are you regulating the forum?"

Free promotion, often achieved through sharing content or allowing others to access your work for free, can be highly beneficial for several reasons:

Wider Reach: By allowing your work to be shared freely, you're opening it up to a larger audience that might not have discovered it otherwise. This can lead to increased visibility and more potential supporters.

Building a Fanbase: Offering free content can help you build a loyal fanbase who appreciate your work and are more likely to support you in the future, whether through purchases, donations, or spreading the word to others.

Establishing Authority: When people have the opportunity to experience your work for free and see its value, it can establish you as an authority or expert in your field, enhancing your reputation and credibility.

Viral Potential: Free content has the potential to go viral, spreading rapidly across social media platforms and generating buzz around your work. This can result in exponential growth in terms of audience reach and engagement.

Encouraging Sales: Contrary to the fear that free promotion might cannibalize sales, it often has the opposite effect. When people are exposed to your work for free and enjoy it, they're more likely to want to support you by purchasing additional content, attending events, or engaging with other paid offerings.

Overall, while it may seem counterintuitive to give away your work for free, strategic free promotion can be a powerful tool for expanding your audience, building a strong fanbase, and ultimately increasing your success as an artist or creator.

Attachments

• Jhony Cash.PNG
    Jhony Cash.PNG
    147.3 KB · Views: 7
Dr Brandie 45 Depht Mapping. Page 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Attachments

• 9.png
    9.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 8.png
    8.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 5