Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep I noticed that, it really sucks. I hope most of the new content was preserved. Really wanted to see the Nessa tf comicSad news, apparently DA has deleted a large portion of Pixel's content. If memory serves right they had way over 100 posts. Now down to mid 60s. Not sure but I think DA is tightening there policys again. One of Pixels new pieces was completely deleted, from 2 weeks prior. Sadly no word from them on the matter.
It doesn’t work the link why? I tried with making a lime ware account but still doesn’t I tried with a steaktop browser and still doesn’t it’s very weird does anyone have the file?So friends, it's that time again. As always, the link will expire after 3 Days. Seems they shortend the time a fair bit. So be quick.
Also, I reworked the whole folder, giving at an specific strucktur. Would recomend to load the whole thing.
Everything up to today's latest piece + all the older works that never were on DA.
![]()
Have fun with it.
For those who might not be in time, expect a new upload around december.
Thanks for the share, I just saw you share a link, sadly I kinda got blocked by the limit as well :'(So, first of: Up until now, there was never an issue with LimeWire. It seems through, they changed a bit about there site, seen as it's only three days now, instead of 1 week.
The main issue for me now is, I'm unsure with what tool to upload. I looked at some of the "aproved" uploaders remomanded her by the allporncomix mod/admins. Problem here: One wants an account, the next only allows the single files, deleting the folder strucktur and so on. Not to mention some have to low of an upload limit. And mega.nz is off limit for different reasons.
So... I'm absolutly ok, with re-uploading but with this issue it's an bit tricky. If someone around here has an idea be my guest.
Edit: Also, the reason you can't load it is, "only 10 downloads per day." Like I said, give me an suitible alternative and all is good. By the way min. 3GB
Ohhhh try with file.kiwi I just tried it and it seems that it works tooSo, first of: Up until now, there was never an issue with LimeWire. It seems through, they changed a bit about there site, seen as it's only three days now, instead of 1 week.
The main issue for me now is, I'm unsure with what tool to upload. I looked at some of the "aproved" uploaders remomanded her by the allporncomix mod/admins. Problem here: One wants an account, the next only allows the single files, deleting the folder strucktur and so on. Not to mention some have to low of an upload limit. And mega.nz is off limit for different reasons.
So... I'm absolutly ok, with re-uploading but with this issue it's an bit tricky. If someone around here has an idea be my guest.
Edit: Also, the reason you can't load it is, "only 10 downloads per day." Like I said, give me an suitible alternative and all is good. By the way min. 3GB
It works very simply just put the file and then copy the link and share it hereOhhhh try with file.kiwi I just tried it and it seems that it works too
So friends, it's that time again. As always, the link will expire after 3 Days. Seems they shortend the time a fair bit. So be quick.
Also, I reworked the whole folder, giving at an specific strucktur. Would recomend to load the whole thing.
Everything up to today's latest piece + all the older works that never were on DA.
![]()
Have fun with it.
For those who might not be in time, expect a new upload around december.