[PixelPopcornAD] Work

Sad news, apparently DA has deleted a large portion of Pixel's content. If memory serves right they had way over 100 posts. Now down to mid 60s. Not sure but I think DA is tightening there policys again. One of Pixels new pieces was completely deleted, from 2 weeks prior. Sadly no word from them on the matter.
 
Sad news, apparently DA has deleted a large portion of Pixel's content. If memory serves right they had way over 100 posts. Now down to mid 60s. Not sure but I think DA is tightening there policys again. One of Pixels new pieces was completely deleted, from 2 weeks prior. Sadly no word from them on the matter.
Yep I noticed that, it really sucks. I hope most of the new content was preserved. Really wanted to see the Nessa tf comic
 
Honestly, with over half of there content getting nuked, it wouldn't be to strange if Pixel quits fully.
DA is getting shittyer with every month.

Just two days ago, I got contacted by the artist LoveTGTFAP claiming they by accident report my account as an impersonator.
As it stands, there account got hacked. They wanted me to go to an Discord Support. An known scam.
Reported it, nothing heard since than.
People should start to search for other platforms. This one is definitely going down like the Titanic.
 
Comment from Pixel on the removing of there content.

1783597745550.png

I asked them what the reason was, because ther conent in comp. to others is quite tame.
 
Just saw on Pixel's X page an linktree, after further inspection of this, it seems they are creating an subsribestar page.
It is still under review, but I think after the DA problem and with Patreons wacky rules I bet they'll post most there stuff over on SStar.
 
Last edited:
Subscribestar rarely bans so it would definitely be a good back up platform

Patreon is sensitive and fanbox does not allow ai content
 
So, in additon, to the still under review subsribestar page, Pixel now also has an Discord page, linked to DA.
You have to sub to the 15$ tier and then get acces to the Discord archive.
 
So friends, it's that time again. As always, the link will expire after 3 Days. Seems they shortend the time a fair bit. So be quick.
Also, I reworked the whole folder, giving at an specific strucktur. Would recomend to load the whole thing.
Everything up to today's latest piece + all the older works that never were on DA.


Have fun with it.
For those who might not be in time, expect a new upload around december.
 
So friends, it's that time again. As always, the link will expire after 3 Days. Seems they shortend the time a fair bit. So be quick.
Also, I reworked the whole folder, giving at an specific strucktur. Would recomend to load the whole thing.
Everything up to today's latest piece + all the older works that never were on DA.


Have fun with it.
For those who might not be in time, expect a new upload around december.
It doesn’t work the link why? I tried with making a lime ware account but still doesn’t I tried with a steaktop browser and still doesn’t it’s very weird does anyone have the file?
 
So, first of: Up until now, there was never an issue with LimeWire. It seems through, they changed a bit about there site, seen as it's only three days now, instead of 1 week.
The main issue for me now is, I'm unsure with what tool to upload. I looked at some of the "aproved" uploaders remomanded her by the allporncomix mod/admins. Problem here: One wants an account, the next only allows the single files, deleting the folder strucktur and so on. Not to mention some have to low of an upload limit. And mega.nz is off limit for different reasons.
So... I'm absolutly ok, with re-uploading but with this issue it's an bit tricky. If someone around here has an idea be my guest.

Edit: Also, the reason you can't load it is, "only 10 downloads per day." Like I said, give me an suitible alternative and all is good. By the way min. 3GB
 
Last edited:
So, first of: Up until now, there was never an issue with LimeWire. It seems through, they changed a bit about there site, seen as it's only three days now, instead of 1 week.
The main issue for me now is, I'm unsure with what tool to upload. I looked at some of the "aproved" uploaders remomanded her by the allporncomix mod/admins. Problem here: One wants an account, the next only allows the single files, deleting the folder strucktur and so on. Not to mention some have to low of an upload limit. And mega.nz is off limit for different reasons.
So... I'm absolutly ok, with re-uploading but with this issue it's an bit tricky. If someone around here has an idea be my guest.

Edit: Also, the reason you can't load it is, "only 10 downloads per day." Like I said, give me an suitible alternative and all is good. By the way min. 3GB
Thanks for the share, I just saw you share a link, sadly I kinda got blocked by the limit as well :'(

How about https://dropmefiles.com/ ? Seems like the limit of 50gb and it can upload zip file as well (although I havent test if it can upload 3gb ish instantly)
 
So, first of: Up until now, there was never an issue with LimeWire. It seems through, they changed a bit about there site, seen as it's only three days now, instead of 1 week.
The main issue for me now is, I'm unsure with what tool to upload. I looked at some of the "aproved" uploaders remomanded her by the allporncomix mod/admins. Problem here: One wants an account, the next only allows the single files, deleting the folder strucktur and so on. Not to mention some have to low of an upload limit. And mega.nz is off limit for different reasons.
So... I'm absolutly ok, with re-uploading but with this issue it's an bit tricky. If someone around here has an idea be my guest.

Edit: Also, the reason you can't load it is, "only 10 downloads per day." Like I said, give me an suitible alternative and all is good. By the way min. 3GB
Ohhhh try with file.kiwi I just tried it and it seems that it works too
 
awesome to see gamefriend with another upload but as the other folks have said, only 10 downloads per day, hope you upload an alternative link soon
So friends, it's that time again. As always, the link will expire after 3 Days. Seems they shortend the time a fair bit. So be quick.
Also, I reworked the whole folder, giving at an specific strucktur. Would recomend to load the whole thing.
Everything up to today's latest piece + all the older works that never were on DA.


Have fun with it.
For those who might not be in time, expect a new upload around december.
 
Back
Top