[sandalwoodie] Piper, A Teenage Journey...

I took the form and went down the hall, easily finding the door to the big room.

I hung my purse on the closet doorknob. I wouldn’t need it for now….

3825… I punched it in…

PiperPartone577.jpg
 
What I saw in that room was the shocker of a lifetime!!!

I could barely process it….

It was…… impossible!!!

“Oh my God! Oh my God!!!!”

PiperPartone580.jpg
 
Piper….

By Lisa….






When Jackie told me her idea about Piper I nearly melted with anticipation. Jackie was always successful! If there was any chance Piper could become one of us, our boss could and would make that happen. And my mouth watered with the idea of seeing our newest young worker getting intimate with one of our big males…

So, when Piper came through the door on her third day at the centre, I was bubbling. There she was, and I was already monitoring what was happening in the big staging room. Jackie was filming Lilly with Kip and Vader, two of our very-well-endowed boy doggies, and the session was juicy as hell! Lilly was taking both dogs at once!

Piper was totally wrapped up in her phone… Normal, I guess, for a teenager….

Lisa553.jpg
 
I pulled my eyes away from the screen and watched the pretty teenager, texting away with a friend, like she was on cloud nine. Mmmm, little did she know… I hoped she had an open mind… She would need that…

She literally oozed with sexuality. With her tight little short-shorts, and her lightweight red top, she revealed that nubile body for anyone to admire.

What a sweet little unit…

Lisa554.jpg
 
My eyes drifted back to the monitor, seeing Jackie observe closely while Kip rammed his cock into our voluptuous Lilly, doggie-style, with Vader near her front. Piper was about to get a powerful eyeful!

How would she handle this?

I knew she was looking at porn these days, but this would be so much more extreme….

How would she handle it? She might run for cover… But then again, she might be curious and adventurous enough to stay and check it out! Hopefully…..



But no matter what, it would certainly pop her out of the clueless phone-world she was in…

Lisa555.jpg
 
“Good morning, Piper… Ready for your shift?”

Still, she was totally immersed in her phone. She was about to get quite a wake-up call. I was looking forward to seeing that…

I smiled secretly, knowing her reaction would be filmed, recording her expression when she entered the big room.

It was so much fun to be part of this!!!

Lisa556.jpg
 
“Hi, Lisa! I’m just, ummm…”

She was so, SO into her teenage little world, I thought, and I chuckled as I remembered that stage for me. How little I knew…

But she was so incredibly cute, you just couldn't help but love her… And want to see her being loved…

Lisa557.jpg
 
Letting her remain adrift in her own little dreamland, I handed her a form.

“Jackie would like you to take this in with you…”

“Sure! I can do that… I’ll just….”

“She’s in the big staging room, down the hall. You know where it is?”

I thought, what a perfect outfit for her……

Lisa559.jpg
 
“Yeah…. Sure! I remember…”

Do you remember the code?” I asked her.

“Sure, it is 3825, isn’t it?”

“Yes, that’s right…”

I smiled again. I wondered if she knew that on her phone keypad, 3825 would spell F U C K… Jackie’s way of helping us remember….

She passed by without noticing the images on my monitor. I didn’t think she would see what we were recording, but I didn’t try to hide it either.

She also didn’t see my eyes fixing on those incredible nipples. Were they always like that? Was it her phone that was causing this? Whatever it was, it was making me wet!

Lisa560.jpg
 
She was still glued to her phone as she opened the door to the hallway.

Here we go….

“Good luck, dear,” I said casually.

“Umm, yeah…. I guess…… Thanks, Lisa…”

“Oh, you’re welcome…..”

Lisa561.jpg
 
On the monitor screen Jackie was helping Lilly take a second doggie-cock into her mouth…

Oh, what a rush Piper was about to get!!!

And I could switch my view in the staging room, so I’d be able to see her face. That would certainly bring her out of her phone-trance…..



It would all be up to Jackie now…

She could handle it…



Oh, our dear, dear Jackie……

Lisa564.jpg
 
Piper…



By Jackie…..






Leaving Lilly to get herself ready, I headed back to square things away with Lisa. She knew about Piper, but I wanted to make sure she knew the whole plan…

The timing on this would be really important……

JackieSolo466.png
 
She was ready, eager, and totally excited to be part of the plan. She would record everything, watch for Piper, and watch what was going on with Lilly and me. She had access to every camera from the monitor on her desk, and she’d be ready if I needed help in any way…

Lisa and I had done everything that was planned for Lilly today, but she was also fine with her role as general manager and filmographer. Her attitude was ideal….

And she understood that the timing had to be right on……

Today she was positive BUBBLING……!

Lisa467.jpg
 
Next I headed for the holding room, where I picked out Kip and Vader, who were the ones to get lucky with Lilly today.

As I told them of their good fortune, I think they both sensed that something was up. Their erections were emerging already, but that was common around here. The centre was always ripe with the scent of a female in heat, and that always brought out the boys’ endowments.

Jackie475.jpg
 
I took some time to reflect… The group of ladies and girls that I had started nearly 3 years ago had grown to a total of nine. If we could get Piper that would make us ten(eleven if you include me). Some of us informally referred to ourselves as the BIH group. The name was meant to be light and frivolous, but in some ways it was appropriate. The letters stood for Bitches in Heat.

I thought warmly of my girlfriends. There was Emma, of course, and Nicky. Fiona was another, a black girl. Max was also black, and younger, along with her friends, Ridley and Kelsey, my niece. Heather was a younger girl also. She was brought in by Emma. Hmmm, Lisa, and now Lilly. That would make nine. Me, ten.

I thought about each of them….

JackieSolo466a.png
 
Taking a moment…



I’m going to digress from the story here, and pay tribute to the ladies of Old Nick. It has been my privilege to narrate her artwork for the last few years, and I think this is a perfect opportunity to show images of the girls she has created. We have managed to lightly interweave them, so I will take this moment to re-introduce them to those who might read this.

The ladies are not widely known, but hopefully they will never be forgotten.



Respectfully, Sandalwoodie (aka Sawyer321)
 
Emma was my first discovery. She was a stunner. Her dog was named Tyson. She had a male partner, Richard, but he travelled a lot….

She and Richard got Tyson for her protection……

Emma1Piper05.png
 
Tyson turned out to be much more than Emma’s protector…



Emma figured out the art of doggie love by herself. She didn’t need any help from me, at first, anyway.

She got the hang of it, as you can see…

Emma1Piper74.png
 
And Tyson, whom they’d gotten from a dog pound, turned out to be a lot more than just a protector! With the help of the internet, she made the discovery all by herself!

But Emma and I hooked up eventually, and we’ve been close ever since…

Emma1Piper046.png
 
Amazing work, truly amazing! It's so lovely and gratifying to see our creations reimagined in this wonderful way. And now were getting a REAL blast from the past with Emma... just so fantastic! Thank you for all your hard work and the life you are breathing into these images!
 
Back
Top