[sandalwoodie] Piper, A Teenage Journey...

And, it just so happens that Ridley is Lilly’s niece! In fact when I first started seeing Lilly, I suggested she ask Ridley to housesit for her, so we could spend more time together.

I just had a feeling Ridley would give herself to Marco, Lilly’s doggie, and I was totally right!



That turned out to be a benefit to ALL of us!!!!!!

Ridley1Piper083.png
 
Ridley didn’t have help from her girlfriends when she housesat for Marco later, but she managed to hook up with him all by herself. She figured out how to work the hinge on Marco’s erection, so she could take him orally.

Marco is well-versed in the art of mating with a human, so she had plenty of cooperation…

Piper1Ridley102.png
 
Ridley knew it might hurt a little bit at first, but she was determined, so she was very patient.

Of course, Marco was also determined, naturally.

As we all know, patience and determination are usually needed in girl-and-doggie gettogethers……………..

But they got the lovely deed done, and Marco made his deposit inside her, like they both wanted.

Ridley is a total gem!

Piper1Ridley205.png
 
And, let me tell you about Kelsey, who is MY niece. It was totally fate that brought her into the fold…



Kelsey’s first time was unique. In fact, it was an accident…

Being sort of a late bloomer, her body and mind were eagerly curious about sex, once she was developed. And she developed into a very fine specimen…

While she was visiting me, I left her alone with Dalton, whom she loved to play with.

Dalton, being quite experienced with human anatomy, just did what came naturally.

And being adventurous as she is, Kelsey did the same….

KelseyFirstTime013d.png
 
Before she knew it, she had innocently taken her clothes off, and just as innocently presented herself to the trusted doggie. It hardly took a moment for Dalton to find that very special part of her body with his tongue.

Kelsey was naturally taken in by the feel of that magic muscle against her nubile femininity, and was soon on hands and knees to give him access to her.



She told me about this later, and I was lucky enough to have captured it on my hidden cameras.

KelseyFirstTime025b.png
 
So I’m very, very lucky to have this special footage of Kelsey’s first time!!!



With my niece in the perfect position, Dalton just did what he usually does, climbing right up on her naked back, his penis out and ready for penetration. Poor Kelse wasn’t expecting this at all, as she told me later…

But Dalton has had plenty of experience……

Kelsey1Piper026.png
 
She was totally taken by surprise, but the point of Dalton’s rod went right into her, and he took her fast and hard, like he always does.

Not knowing what else to do, Kelsey just held on and braced herself, taking the consequences, and before she knew it, Dalton was cumming, spurting that doggie sperm inside her.

She could feel it, she said, and I wasn’t surprised by that, knowing Dalton as I do……

He unleashes quite a load when he cums……

Kelsey1Piper028b.png
 
Kelsey was heartbroken to think that a dog had taken her cherry, but I assured her it was okay. I explained to her that doggie intercourse was perfectly natural and that a lot of girls did it.

I told her that I had done it, and that Dalton and I had been partners many times. I reassured her that she was not pregnant and everything was completely normal and natural with what she and Dalton had done.

Kelsey1Piper038.png
 
Kelsey was relieved, and the two of us found each other just naturally after that. My niece turned out to be one of the most passionate, adventurous and open-minded teenagers I’ve ever known.

In my bedroom, the hidden cameras have collected a treasure of footage of the two of us together……

KelseyJackieKissPiper011.png
 
Kelsey is, in fact, hot as a firecracker in bed, and she doesn’t mind being filmed in the act.

Here we are in one of our sessions in my bedroom. She responds extremely well to my strap-on! I got some really awesome images of her in climax……

KelseyJackie025.png
 
She loved it when I screwed her with that plastic torpedo…

And we explored every position we could think of, taking advantage of the mirrors in my master bedroom.

Here’s another special image…..

KelseyJackie041.png
 
And since she had already been with Dalton, it was not difficult for me to convince her to take him orally.

Helping her initiate her mouth was possibly my lustiest moment ever.

And she was totally ready for doggie-meat…

KelseyJackiedgoral036.png
 
And of course I helped her take Dalton from the front. This was heaven for me, since I got to be underneath her, supporting her body while the dog screwed her. This has always been my favorite position…..

With her body sandwiched between the dog and me, I can really feel it as she takes the thrusts.

It’s about as good as it gets.

KelseyJackieDG065.png
 
Back
Top