Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey anyone has link for this
Buddy mega & mediafir has been blocked for sapphireFoxx ! Just read the discussion before ask something! We are all heem discussing about this issueHey anyone has link for this
I am unable to access it
Sorry i was actually the first one to ask then I deleted the post and made another 1 more specific (I deleted it too now)Why you guys just asking upload true colour, it is the 3rd time same request! Someone already asked, you have to be wait when you are getting free EVERYTHING! And why not read the conversation before asking same thing!
If you guys can not wait why you guys here go to the official site and subscribe and enjoy everything! Its really pissed me off! I already mentioned that mega & mediafir is already suspended by sapphirefoxx , if they find out they may suspend this forum also like 8muss ! So just read what is going on around then ask anything
make a telegram group make it privateSorry i was actually the first one to ask then I deleted the post and made another 1 more specific (I deleted it too now)
Now seeing the current scenario we may need alternative things we can't be dependent on 1 place
Btw buying a group subscription is on topic for now
Not a bad ideamake a telegram group make it private