Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Scarlett Duffy] Hotwife, Cuckold, Interrcial

KidneyCracker

Anyone have this author's work? Looks interesting but also looks like the type of author that rips off stories. (A Cuckold's Descent is published on literotica by dirtygirlzcumkisses, may be legit?)

81RIxDjWqRL._SL1500_.jpg 81OGsSm-w+L._SL1500_.jpg 71qN+Lj8zNL._AC_CR0,0,0,0_SX480_SY360_.jpg 71qOn0EFUUL._AC_CR0,0,0,0_SX480_SY360_.jpg 81KSVUwqahL._AC_CR0,0,0,0_SX480_SY360_.jpg 71mTkzhnLML._AC_CR0,0,0,0_SX480_SY360_.jpg

Attachments

• Scarlett Duffy.zip
    Scarlett Duffy.zip
    790.6 KB · Views: 3
All of her stuff is plagiarized.

A Wife Shared - MY WIFE BECCA by Bridgekicker
A Wife Shares - MY WIFE BECCA CH. 03
No Turning Back - My Wife Alexis by Bridgekicker
Big Black Business Trip - MY BEST BUSINESS TRIP YET by BBCXXX
Her Next Black Business Trip - MY BEST BUSINESS TRIP YET CH. 03
You Wanted This - A Cuckold Story by mbtaichi

I suspect it's another variation on the following plagiarizers, many of whom have been taken down from Amazon. Presumably because they were identified as plagiarizers:
Blake Barkley
Gabriel Garnier
Leah Larkin
Leigh Temple
Millie Carter
Scarlett Johnson

With the exception of Gabriel Garnier, they all used a similar cover style, as exemplified with the stories you posted. When I see that, I check to see if I can find the original source using the google search trick you ( at least I think it was you) posted.

Attached is a list I posted at 8Muses that identifies the source of the story that was ripped off for many of the authors above.

Attachments

• Plagiarism List.pdf
    Plagiarism List.pdf
    204.2 KB · Views: 5
All of her stuff is plagiarized.

A Wife Shared - MY WIFE BECCA by Bridgekicker
A Wife Shares - MY WIFE BECCA CH. 03
No Turning Back - My Wife Alexis by Bridgekicker
Big Black Business Trip - MY BEST BUSINESS TRIP YET by BBCXXX
Her Next Black Business Trip - MY BEST BUSINESS TRIP YET CH. 03
You Wanted This - A Cuckold Story by mbtaichi

I suspect it's another variation on the following plagiarizers, many of whom have been taken down from Amazon. Presumably because they were identified as plagiarizers:
Blake Barkley
Gabriel Garnier
Leah Larkin
Leigh Temple
Millie Carter
Scarlett Johnson

With the exception of Gabriel Garnier, they all used a similar cover style, as exemplified with the stories you posted. When I see that, I check to see if I can find the original source using the google search trick you ( at least I think it was you) posted.

Attached is a list I posted at 8Muses that identifies the source of the story that was ripped off for many of the authors above.
I was just looking for some of 'Blake Barkley's books because Goodreads recommended him based on some of my shelves. Now that I know he's a plagiarist, do you know his favorite target so I can get it from the original author?
Also I remember running across that plagiarist thread on 8 muses just before it collapsed. If you have that information, and apparently intimate knowledge of it you could reproduce the known plagiarist thread here as its own thread, and maybe we could petition to get it to be a sticky thread.

I was just looking for some of 'Blake Barkley's books because Goodreads recommended him based on some of my shelves. Now that I know he's a plagiarist, do you know his favorite target so I can get it from the original author?
Also I remember running across that plagiarist thread on 8 muses just before it collapsed. If you have that information, and apparently intimate knowledge of it you could reproduce the known plagiarist thread here as its own thread, and maybe we could petition to get it to be a sticky thread.
look in that pdf that @O_P_T posted. He even has links to pages where you can find the original stories

Here's the google search I used to find the original author. Just put a text string from the book in suspect in quotes to replace "fantasy"

"fantasy" site:lushstories.com | site:literotica.com | site:asstr.org | site:asstr.xyz | site:darkwanderer.net | site:storiesonline.net | site:swinglifestyle.com | site:blackdemonstories.com | site:4freestories.com | site:allme.com | site:blacktowhite.net | site:sexstories.com | site:reddit.comnt=gws-wiz-serp

Also, avoid character names since the plagiarizers typically do a search and replace. It may take a few tries to get a hit, since some of them do a bit of editing.

BTW, astr.xyz appears to be down and has been for the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom