Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Should there be a section here to share Character Cards to be used with Local LLM's?

Krackon

Just wondering because character cards are relatively low in file size and can be shared here as an alternate place to other sites. I have been messing about with some of the AI chatbots that can be run locally and the results are a mix of impressive and absolutely retarded.

Through trial and error I've most of these to be the result of good character cards. I think it would be useful to have a place to discuss best practices and share results as there aren't any communities dedicated to this.

Just wondering because character cards are relatively low in file size and can be shared here as an alternate place to other sites. I have been messing about with some of the AI chatbots that can be run locally and the results are a mix of impressive and absolutely retarded.

Through trial and error I've most of these to be the result of good character cards. I think it would be useful to have a place to discuss best practices and share results as there aren't any communities dedicated to this.
For someone that havent dived into the chat ai part of AI generation, what is a character card? Also is there character cards for ai generation towards litterateur? I tried one of those novel writing AIs once, was kind of fun, but a lot of "choosing" paths that I got boored lol

For someone that havent dived into the chat ai part of AI generation, what is a character card? Also is there character cards for ai generation towards litterateur? I tried one of those novel writing AIs once, was kind of fun, but a lot of "choosing" paths that I got boored lol
Basically, some local LLMs are built around chatting. These models are designed for you to talk to someone.

One of the ways is to create a character card that describes an entity. For example, writing a character who is general of an army.

The Local LLM will then take that character card into account when responding. Effectively pretending to be that person.

You can make it detailed by describing personality and there is some skill to it but can be learned through trial and error.

Back
Top Bottom