Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Six Pack Site / Joe Six-Pack / Sick Puppy Press] Comics

I'd much prefer a Fraylim/KK update.

This looks promising (from Fraylim's Deviantart)

1718747156323.png

does any one have hightops to high heels :
when in rome part 12 and 13 by fraylim

Who has nicegent 42 stories?
I find it incredible how Nicegent's complete and illustrated stories are not posted here on the forum, they are incredible and well-illustrated stories, but they are not posted, either you buy them or you read them for free without the images.

The only mention on the forum about Nicegent42 is this:

I find it incredible how Nicegent's complete and illustrated stories are not posted here on the forum, they are incredible and well-illustrated stories, but they are not posted, either you buy them or you read them for free without the images.

Probably because he provides all his stories for free... doesn't seem necessary to upload the commissioned artworks IMO

Nicegent42's free stuff has the images?

Probably because he provides all his stories for free... doesn't seem necessary to upload the commissioned artworks IMO
In my opinion, the illustrations enrich the work, so it would be great to have the stories with complete illustrations here.

Back
Top Bottom