Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Six Pack Site / Joe Six-Pack / Sick Puppy Press] Comics

In my opinion, the illustrations enrich the work, so it would be great to have the stories with complete illustrations here.
But the free posts have the images? There are a FEW stories with 1 or 2 more images in the sold pdf but that is very rare. Most of the stories have all of the images on the Chyoa pages.

Mas os posts gratuitos têm as imagens? Há ALGUMAS histórias com 1 ou 2 imagens a mais no pdf vendido, mas isso é muito raro. A maioria das histórias tem todas as imagens nas páginas de Chyoa.
The free posts have 4x fewer images than the pdfs sold, and some of the stories don't include any images in the free post.

The free posts have 4x fewer images than the pdfs sold, and some of the stories don't include any images in the free post.
That's just not true. The fictionmania ones sometimes have had fewer images but not the chyoa ones. I have bought a few of the pdf's and they defiantly don't have 4x the images lol.

That's just not true. The fictionmania ones sometimes have had fewer images but not the chyoa ones. I have bought a few of the pdf's and they defiantly don't have 4x the images lol.
Can you send it here please?

Nicegent's chyoa stories have typically had a ton of artwork. I would say read his stories there and see if that scratches your itch.

Pay up if it's that much of an issue that you're missing 10 images. Either you enjoy his work and you'd pay him a token sum or you're just being unreasonable and expect that you should get everything for free despite the fact you already get 95% of the content he posts for free. His model is 100x more reasonable than most content creators posted here.

New book coming soon! https://www.deviantart.com/joesixpack60/art/I-Forgot-to-Get-Butter-1073463291

i_forgot_to_get_butter__by_joesixpack60.png

Pay up if it's that much of an issue that you're missing 10 images. Either you enjoy his work and you'd pay him a token sum or you're just being unreasonable and expect that you should get everything for free despite the fact you already get 95% of the content he posts for free. His model is 100x more reasonable than most content creators posted here.
Reasonable or not in the end we are all sailing the seven seas here. If not why do we even bother in this forum.

Reasonable or not in the end we are all sailing the seven seas here. If not why do we even bother in this forum.
there's no reason to pirate content that is publicly available though. nicegent posts all his stories to chyoa and they feature the pictures that are so desperately needed. the pdf is slightly more convenient but it feels shitty to undercut the way he funds paying for those illustrations to begin with. Hiding behind the pirate label is cowardly.

there's no reason to pirate content that is publicly available though. nicegent posts all his stories to chyoa and they feature the pictures that are so desperately needed. the pdf is slightly more convenient but it feels shitty to undercut the way he funds paying for those illustrations to begin with. Hiding behind the pirate label is cowardly.
I think they are referring to the new sixpack comic (that is not publicly available)

Yep I am a coward. And i am proud of it. I sail the seven seas for my software , games and research materials.

When I had a job , i hrlped contribute a couple of books in 8muses and kemono. Now don't have a job so back to seas I go.

Back
Top Bottom