Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Tufos English Translations Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2401
  • Start date
Hello, I am also an amateur translator, if you like I can help you.

How would you translate: Gozando A Vida Adoidado

Because of the logo, i think that Gozando means Cumming in this context. I have seen Gozando used for Cumming in the Voluptuous Housewives #07

But one question, is there a part 49 of The Nerd Stallion comic?

Yes there is. But 41 and up haven't been translated so it will take a while for me to get to Nerd Stallion #49

Because of the logo, i think that Gozando means Cumming in this context. I have seen Gozando used for Cumming in the Voluptuous Housewives #07
In the context it literally means that.

Yes there is. But 41 and up haven't been translated so it will take a while for me to get to Nerd Stallion #49
I did translations of The Nerd Stallion comics into Spanish/English, so I ask, what is part 49 about?

Hello, fellow Brazilian here, as you said "gozando" translate to "cumming", but "adoidado" is a slang, and the closest translation being something like "going wild", "wildly"

Hello, fellow Brazilian here, as you said "gozando" translate to "cumming", but "adoidado" is a slang, and the closest translation being something like "going wild", "wildly"
It's like saying "crazy" or "madness"

I did translations of The Nerd Stallion comics into Spanish/English, so I ask, what is part 49 about?

A lot happens between 40 and 49 so i will put it in the spoiler tags for people who would rather not know

Martin leaves the world of celebrities, full of boring commitments, to become a bon-vivant. He decides to return to Brazil because he has a new addiction: big butts! While enjoying the summer on Copacabana beach, the nerd admires the best asses in the world, while devising a clever plan to seduce a mother and daughter...

Great, I confess that the last part I saw was part 41 before the 8muses forum closed, but someone told me that it had continued until part 49. Doesn't Part 50 exist yet?

Great, I confess that the last part I saw was part 41 before the 8muses forum closed, but someone told me that it had continued until part 49. Doesn't Part 50 exist yet?

No episode 50 yet. Episode 49 was released on December 27th

Do you have contact with Elone or DemoRô on any social network?

Unfortunately i don't. Elone was sending me comics with his personal email so i think i found him on Facebook but i don't think it's appropriate for me to ping him there

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can send me Elone's Facebook? I won't bother him or anything, I just want to see if he posts something.

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can send me Elone's Facebook? I won't bother him or anything, I just want to see if he posts something.

I'm sorry but that is not my place to do so. I personally would be livid if someone did that to me

Olá, ainda não existe o capítulo 50 de O Nerd Comedor?

This thread is for the English translations so please post in English.

O Nerd Comedor #50 has been released by Tufos. It looks like it will be the last one... At least for the near future...

1707153100458.png

1707153117474.png

Back
Top Bottom