Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Amazing. Love it. Thx for the share!
Seems someone went on a deleting raid.... even reporting/deleting things that were within the rules. I had several posts deleted too. Well.... guess that was it for my time here.... Thx to the guy/girl who reported some of my posts ......
View attachment 3054676
... maybe i should stop posting here .... nah...
... "I think Mom is very thirsty for milk ..." by Peckerface ...
View attachment 3054678
Some of the images had guys/boys that looks very young to be honest, I reported one or two images. They looked minor. Just don't upload such images with people that looks very young, I really dont want this forum to be closed down.Seems someone went on a deleting raid.... even reporting/deleting things that were within the rules. I had several posts deleted too. Well.... guess that was it for my time here.
Would it be an idea to actually message your concern to the creator(s) so they could get the opportunity to edit the posted images in a thread, before playing the policeofficer? We are some who actually care enough to try to work within the rules. We are not perfect and I do realise that there can be some who may have a concern, and that some images may be considered right on the edge of the rules - and that is absolutely fair. I don't intend to break any rules and I'm sure that JennaJJ feels the same way as me. I have seen things that I find much worse than what we have been posting - but again, not everybody agrees to the same things and as long as the moderators have accepted what has been posted then it's fine with me - but don't treat me (or other creators) as criminal low-life child abusers.Some of the images had guys/boys that looks very young to be honest, I reported one or two images. They looked minor. Just don't upload such images with people that looks very young, I really dont want this forum to be closed down.
“8 cm is enough to make a woman happy, no matter whether it says Mastercard or Diners Club on top.”... Look Mom, Daddy is helping me with my urges, maybe you should join in!" by NOJA_01 ...
View attachment 3056674
I don't want the forum to close either, but your preception is completely subjective. In real life I have a 32 year old daughter who is constantly age proofed because she looks younger than her teenage daughter. Preception!Some of the images had guys/boys that looks very young to be honest, I reported one or two images. They looked minor. Just don't upload such images with people that looks very young, I really dont want this forum to be closed down.
One or two of my images were recently reported and deleted too. A surprise as I'm honestly giving my very best to act according to the rules—not because of the rules themselves but primarily because I'm personally neither attracted by minors nor am I willing to support any kind of sexualization of underage persons. In fact I deleted, regenerated and reposted several images in the past if I came myself to the conclusion the adult status wasn't clear enough. Even every AI I asked told me the character's face shows adult features clearly marking them as legal age.Would it be an idea to actually message your concern to the creator(s) so they could get the opportunity to edit the posted images in a thread, before playing the policeofficer? We are some who actually care enough to try to work within the rules. We are not perfect and I do realise that there can be some who may have a concern, and that some images may be considered right on the edge of the rules - and that is absolutely fair. I don't intend to break any rules and I'm sure that JennaJJ feels the same way as me. I have seen things that I find much worse than what we have been posting - but again, not everybody agrees to the same things and as long as the moderators have accepted what has been posted then it's fine with me - but don't treat me (or other creators) as criminal low-life child abusers.