Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] Melissa N. - Melissa 822 inspired Comics, Stories & Artwork

Hanna23 - Puttin' The Ass - Chapter 8

Page-(1).jpg Page-(2).jpg Page-(3).jpg Page-(4).jpg Page-(5).jpg Page-(6).jpg Page-(7).jpg Page-(8).jpg Page-(9).jpg Page-(10).jpg Page-(11).jpg Page-(12).jpg Page-(13).jpg Page-(14).jpg Page-(15).jpg Page-(16).jpg Page-(17).jpg Page-(18).jpg Page-(19).jpg Page-(20).jpg Page-(21).jpg Page-(22).jpg Page-(23).jpg Page-(24).jpg Page-(25).jpg Page-(26).jpg

I have just produced a 15 page story suggested to me by Jackjons and I wondered if I can post it here or is there anywhere that can be recommended? I usually post my stories in FM but the feedback is usually very poor.

I have just produced a 15 page story suggested to me by Jackjons and I wondered if I can post it here or is there anywhere that can be recommended? I usually post my stories in FM but the feedback is usually very poor.
Well is it inspired by Melissa n?😁

please post here as it is generic forum-nothing specfic ( you see etc.. ( you can be in etc list :) )

You can make your own thread and upload there your stories and shere the link here of the thread! That would be EASY for everyone to search for your stories easily 😀

make your own thread and share.

Love LilTkits works but all her MCs ends up looking the same.
Indeed, it is. Although the characters start their "journey" in different ways, or from different (relative) situations, and it seems that now there will be not cardinal changes, but a kind of "light" version. But just a couple of updates and we have the main character with size 5-6 enormous boobs, lips that cover half of his face and a wide hip joint that every other girl would envy )))) I think it would be great if not every time all the transformations were done by these stupid naive sluts.

Back
Top Bottom