Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] Melissa N. - Melissa 822 inspired Comics, Stories & Artwork

“Millie” and Luciano’s relationship trajectory doesn’t really make much sense to me. As Millie herself pointed out, Luciano became infatuated with her because she was hot AND loved cars, and he disliked the fake bimbo act. But now that Millie has become a bimbo for real, who sincerely doesn’t know her way around cars anymore, he is fine keeping her as simply eye-candy. It’s possible that Luciano actually does get bored of her in future parts, but for now he seems perfectly fine with things.
yep my thoughts exactly & maybe then for the first time in her stories liltkit turns millie back to being a man? or her sister turned brother drops the act becomes the gf luciano wants?

I think in weekend Millie with Luc get even closer, he can't stand the bottom she worked out for him.
I don't see many chapters for continuation this story or Luc propose Millie or break up but after such transformation I don't see turn back to former self for him.
Interesting to see how manly get Marcus and compare their difference.

Last edited:
“Millie” and Luciano’s relationship trajectory doesn’t really make much sense to me. As Millie herself pointed out, Luciano became infatuated with her because she was hot AND loved cars, and he disliked the fake bimbo act. But now that Millie has become a bimbo for real, who sincerely doesn’t know her way around cars anymore, he is fine keeping her as simply eye-candy. It’s possible that Luciano actually does get bored of her in future parts, but for now he seems perfectly fine with things.
I've been assuming Millie's sister is turning Millie into a bimbo so that Luciano will lose interest

Undercover Sting 11

Attachments

• Undercover Sting - 11 - 01 - Retribution.png
    Undercover Sting - 11 - 01 - Retribution.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 83
  • Undercover Sting - 11 - 02 - Candi & Cinnamon.png
    Undercover Sting - 11 - 02 - Candi & Cinnamon.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
  • Undercover Sting - 11 - 03 - Untenable.png
    Undercover Sting - 11 - 03 - Untenable.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
  • Undercover Sting - 11 - 04 - Bambi's Plan.png
    Undercover Sting - 11 - 04 - Bambi's Plan.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • Undercover Sting - 11 - 06 - Satisfaction.png
    Undercover Sting - 11 - 06 - Satisfaction.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
  • Undercover Sting - 11 - 05 - Familiar Faces.png
    Undercover Sting - 11 - 05 - Familiar Faces.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 74
  • Undercover Sting - 11 - 07 - Content.png
    Undercover Sting - 11 - 07 - Content.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • Undercover Sting - 11 - 08 - Running The Show.png
    Undercover Sting - 11 - 08 - Running The Show.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
Maybe I'm the only one but I don't really like this story anymore....
Why would the real Millie want to be a man, she didn't seem like a tomboy at all, I think she'd be as reluctant to that change as Marcus was. I get that she wants to run the place and that she'd have to act and pretend she's a man but I don't buy she'd actually go through that change
And as other people have mentioned why would Luciano be with Millie if she's now just another bimbo, he can have any bimbo he wanted so it doesn't make sense

I see some stories where they lose focus and the real story is lost and it's now just a transformation
I've seen lots like that so this one is not bringing anything new for me, it's a shame

Maybe it's just my imagination, but they could have actually exchanged roles several times. However, the sister (who pretends to be her brother) simply has no desire to do so, she is always coming up with new reasons and excuses to keep her brother as an "obedient bitch" for herself and Luciano as long as possible. Perhaps it's some kind of banal revenge, or she wants to grow a penis and fuck her brother (sister) as a girl, a kind of reverse incest ))))))

Attachments

• Vacation (5).png
    Vacation (5).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 77
  • Vacation (2).png
    Vacation (2).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 60
  • Vacation (1).png
    Vacation (1).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 62
  • Vacation.png
    Vacation.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Anyone got the new chapters from LilTKit? Think we're missing doll for Christmas 2 and father daughter 17

Anyone got the new chapters from LilTKit? Think we're missing doll for Christmas 2 and father daughter 17
LFLK 17 only came out today. I'll upload in a few days.

Here is "You're a Doll for Christmas" part two.

Attachments

• Page 7.jpeg
    Page 7.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 56
  • Page 8.jpeg
    Page 8.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 52
  • Page 9.jpeg
    Page 9.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 60
  • Page 10.jpeg
    Page 10.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 74
  • Page 11.jpeg
    Page 11.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 61
  • Page 12.jpeg
    Page 12.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 53
Chapter 9 Part 1 of KPOP has been released however it seems to be a case of going over old ground until the very last page when he resolves to do something about his situation. What exactly?

Chapter 9 Part 1 of KPOP has been released however it seems to be a case of going over old ground until the very last page when he resolves to do something about his situation. What exactly?
It seem like he just want believe that "he still a tough gay and a real man" but it not seem he know that to do and have any plan despite Mingy and hes disobedience can end even worse for him knowing Mingy

Back
Top Bottom