Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] Melissa N. - Melissa 822 inspired Comics, Stories & Artwork

Art very good. One thing for me in original face changed not so much as in remake, Liltkit made more bimbo face, not unexpected from him, but wanted to see not bimbo face at once. I mean face features get more delicate and lips too big.
As I understand it, the problem is in the editor and the models that are used. In general, all of her heroines are extremely similar and I think it is a matter of the tools that the author has mastered, and not some responsible desire.

Attachments

• 561.JPG
    561.JPG
    266.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 562.JPG
    562.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 563.JPG
    563.JPG
    334.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 564.JPG
    564.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 565.JPG
    565.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 52
  • 566.JPG
    566.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 567.JPG
    567.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 568.JPG
    568.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 569.JPG
    569.JPG
    263.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 570.JPG
    570.JPG
    293.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 571.JPG
    571.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 572.JPG
    572.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 54
  • 573.JPG
    573.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 574.JPG
    574.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 575.JPG
    575.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 576.JPG
    576.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 577.JPG
    577.JPG
    300 KB · Views: 58
  • 578.JPG
    578.JPG
    279.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 579.JPG
    579.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 580.JPG
    580.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 83
Puttin' the Ass (Up to Dated)
0.jpg

Attachments

• Puttin' the Ass.part3.rar
    Puttin' the Ass.part3.rar
    17.6 MB · Views: 113
  • Puttin' the Ass.part2.rar
    Puttin' the Ass.part2.rar
    80 MB · Views: 97
  • Puttin' the Ass.part1.rar
    Puttin' the Ass.part1.rar
    80 MB · Views: 112
Drop Dead Mommy Part 1 & 2
Combined PDF [Up to Date]

Screenshot 2024-09-24 083015.png

Attachments

• Drop Dead Mommy.part1.rar
    Drop Dead Mommy.part1.rar
    80 MB · Views: 167
  • Drop Dead Mommy.part2.rar
    Drop Dead Mommy.part2.rar
    80 MB · Views: 140
  • Drop Dead Mommy.part3.rar
    Drop Dead Mommy.part3.rar
    80 MB · Views: 128
  • Drop Dead Mommy.part4.rar
    Drop Dead Mommy.part4.rar
    14.4 MB · Views: 163
One thing I love about Hanna is hanna has very unique story! Either he or she can elaborate the story fully or not .😀 Atleast hanna tried every time to improve which should be appreciated
And one thing I don't like ( well Two things technically) the models are good but the face somehow I personally feel can more feminine!
And one thing hanna Never thought about bottoms though, I am not complaining but if it was cut that tiny banna 🤣 then I may like more ! 🤣

Hey guys! I recently read "Abby's Lovely TG"s Victoria's secret! And its got my interest! Dose anyone have more comics ! Then do me a favour and please upload

Hey ! Can anyone explain me what happened to his wife in " like father like daughter"? And how can he became pregnant??! Can anyone explain

I don't like that fact that he forgive her , she is the one ! And she is the culprit here.
Mc accept the current situation and he is loving it but it doesn't change the fact she was a BITCH! So , atleast he should cut all of the contact with her and strongly reply her that he will never forgive her , and she will live with the guilt! That would be refreshing for me

"PUTTIN THE ASS"
I don't like that fact that he forgive her , she is the one ! And she is the culprit here.
Mc accept the current situation and he is loving it but it doesn't change the fact she was a BITCH! So , atleast he should cut all of the contact with her and strongly reply her that he will never forgive her , and she will live with the guilt! That would be refreshing for me

Does anyone know what programs Melissa and LittleKit work in? I think maybe I should try something similar.

One thing I love about Hanna is hanna has very unique story! Either he or she can elaborate the story fully or not .😀 Atleast hanna tried every time to improve which should be appreciated
And one thing I don't like ( well Two things technically) the models are good but the face somehow I personally feel can more feminine!
And one thing hanna Never thought about bottoms though, I am not complaining but if it was cut that tiny banna 🤣 then I may like more ! 🤣
I somewhat agree with you, plus i'm amazed by the art quality, it has improved like a lot

I somewhat agree with you, plus i'm amazed by the art quality, it has improved like a lot
Yes ! The art quality is improved lot , and it will improve more in the future! Hanna is a new artist so there is lots of room for improvement

Hey ! Can anyone explain me what happened to his wife in " like father like daughter"? And how can he became pregnant??! Can anyone explain
The wife was dating another man and there was some surgical procedure to give her uterus.

The wife was dating another man and there was some surgical procedure to give her uterus.
I see ! Well ! The wife is not present and the story is mainly rolling around mc ! If I followed correctly! Anyways thank you

do you guys know the creator of tseudonimm(karacomet)? I looked for the thread on this forum and i didn't found it. If you have the newest comic of her, namely Humility view 6, please share it, because I couldn't find it anywhere

I see ! Well ! The wife is not present and the story is mainly rolling around mc ! If I followed correctly! Anyways thank you
I also feel it was unfinished. Little daughter/sister and Wife/Mom should have been present in the last episode.

Back
Top Bottom